`-who's who?

s i c k [r]

It’s as if he knew she had figured it out. The lies…the schemes…the games. He set her up. The quiet of the room let her know that anything was bound to happen. Her eyes were still; the tears she held in, drying up and heating her socket.

His figure, dark and lustful, kissed her lips, coldly.

“How can I love a girl that hurts me so much?” his baritone voice cracked, sounding weak.

Yoochun stared at Kaia, trying to picture the man’s face, who he clearly knew it was. Yoochun sighed, leaning closer to Kaia.

“Turn the lights on,” the boss’s voice commanded.
“Boss…” one of the men gasped.
“Now!”

The lights were hurriedly . Yoochun’s voice broke out in anger as his eyes adjusted to the light and he saw Jaejoong standing right beside Changmin.

“The , Jaejoong?” Yoochun barked, “You set us up?!”
“You set yourself up, motherer…” Jaejoong smirked, “Couldn’t resist her ing you?”
“You backstabbing !”

Changmin grew angry, punching Yoochun’s stomach.

“So, this is who you really are, huh?” Kaia smirked, “The boss…the controller?”
“This is who you made me, Kaia! My own girl ing around with some . So what…gay is better than what I gave you?” Changmin sneered, pushing Yoochun, “This rainbow flag could you better than me? Is that what you’re telling me?”
“ off,” she spat, but as soon as those words slipped from , his hand slammed into her cheek.
“ is so right…” he growled, unbuckling his black leather belt and ping his pants, “Leave her with me.”

Kaia panicked, twisting to try and relieve herself of the handcuffs. The tight chains possessed a burden around her wrists.

“If you want her, fight me like a man for her!” Yoochun hollered, “You’re not touching her!”
“Oh, damn,” Changmin laughed, “You wanna fight me for this ? The you gonna do, Froot Loop? Bite my off?”

Yoochun nodded, spitting on the concrete, “Haha…keep making jokes, but I bet I could still beat your little punk . I mean, I did your girl, right? She did enjoy every inch of me…her shaking in fear. You ever ed her like that?”

Changmin his lips, his eyes darting to Jaejoong and Junsu…two of his hit men that were laughing at Yoochun’s statement.

“Or I’ll give you a proposition, since I just embarrassed you in front of your company,” Yoochun continued, “You let her go and I’ll—”
“ what you’ll do,” Changmin spat, “take the handcuffs off of them.”
“Yes, sir,” Junsu nodded.

As soon as the handcuffs dropped, Yoochun stepped to Changmin’s face, “fight me.”
“Quite persistent, aren’t we?” Changmin smirked, taking off his black suit jacket and throwing it on the dusty ground.
“Yoochun, it’s not worth it,” Kaia whispered, “Please.”

Something in Changmin snapped, his fist punching Yoochun and other hand slapping Kaia. Yoochun kneed Changmin in his gut, but Changmin didn’t feel it, slamming Yoochun into the wall.

“Wait, stop!” Changmin screamed, “Wait!”

Yoochun held his grip on Changmin’s neck, but Changmin still sputtered out a gasp.

“Chance is doing this…not me!” he randomly choked.
“Who the f—”
“I have multiple personality disorder,” Changmin sputtered quickly, “I’m telling you this because I don’t know when Chance may come back. He’s the reason behind this. Chance wants to hurt you Kaia; not me. I must admit…I was hurt when I found out you cheated on me, but Chance was pissed beyond belief. He—”
“Shut the up, Changmin!” Changmin’s voice screamed at himself, “They don’t give a about you! She cheated on you!”

That’s when Kaia and Yoochun knew they were dealing with Chance.

“, Kaia, this dude has a ing psycho disease?!” Yoochun hollered.
“I didn’t know, Chun. Calm down,” Kaia was honestly fed up with what was happening, but she had to fight for Changmin, now that she knew his condition.
“That’s all you wanted, Kaia…was to break Changmin down. You paid no attention to his love for you. You were always out running around with Yoochun, but you never loved Changmin, did you?”
“You know nothing…” Kaia choked, “I love Changmin.”

Chance laughed, “, if I had a nickel for every lie you told…”
“You voluntarily made love to Yoochun, but never wanted to touch Changmin, right?”
“So all this time…the , the hitting, the yelling…it was all you?” Kaia cried, “I cheated on Changmin because I thought he hated me…but it was all you?”
“Don’t get this twisted,” Chance whispered into Kaia’s ear, “I just did what Changmin was afraid to do…which was beat your . But to clarify, the was all of my fault and the hitting, but the yelling and pushing was all Changmin.”

“He ing hit you, Kaia?” Yoochun asked, “You told me you fell…”
“I—I…” she was at a loss for words.
“ caught your tongue, baby?” Chance cackled.
“Why are you doing this?” Kaia whispered.
“Do you love Changmin…or do you love Yoochun?” Chance asked, “Your answer determines Changmin’s fate…”

“You lying sonofa!” a frail cry was heard from the opposite side of the room, “No more cheating, my !”
“Yunho, please…” Yoochun begged, gripping Yunho’s fingers, “How’d you even get here, baby?”
“ you!” Yunho hollered, “And Kaia…you ty ! You just need all of the attention, huh? You backstabbing stupid !”

Tears dripped down Kaia’s face tenderly as she saw Yunho cry for the first time.

“I’m so sorry, Yun,” she whispered, “It—”
“Shut the up!” Chance screamed, clicking a gun, “Everybody just shut the up…now!”

The gun laid on Kaia’s temple, Chance’s finger on the trigger.