`-liar liar.

s i c k [r]

Changmin sipped the cognac slowly into his mouth, shaking the warmth through his teeth and finally letting it disperse throughout his body. He’d called Kaia over 20 times in the past week, but each time resulted in her voice only being captured on a record. Leaning back onto his chair, he held his cellphone to his eyesight.

“Kaia, please do not play these silly games with me,” he steadily chirped into the voicemail, “I have called your cellphone many times…and I have called your house phone double that. If you are choosing to ignore me, at least let me know that you are alive and well.”

He hung up his phone and averted his eyes back to his liquor. This love thing was becoming quite difficult.

“Wait, wait, wait…” Yoochun sighed, “How do you know someone broke into your house?”
“I just…know, Chun,” she sighed, “I feel it.”
“But nothing was missing…nor taken,”
“Just…trust me, okay?” she sighed, “Somebody is watching me…everywhere I turn I feel like I’m being watched.”

Yoochun consciously his lips, placing both his hands on her arms.

“You’re being ing crazy, right now,” he sighed, “I know we—”
“No, Yoochun!” she hollered, “I’m not crazy! I know what’s happening to me!”
“Shut…up,” he commanded, “You’re delusional. You have no proof of anything.”

Kaia had tears flying down her face. So now, she was delusional?

“Would you listen to me?” she finally broke down and begged, “I think somebody’s—”
“Kaia, just go home,” he interrupted, “I can’t deal with this . Not tonight anyway.”

Kaia nodded her head, staring out the window with tears glazing her eyes.

“Okay,” she nodded.

Yoochun pulled her back and sighed.

“Kaia, if I believe you…” he sighed, “You have to prove it to me.”
“Why?” she asked, “You should never question what I feel. You didn’t question anything when my mouth was over your , did you?”
“Shutup, right now!” he barked, “Don’t bring this up, again!”
“You’re too much like him…”

Yoochun couldn’t even respond as he lowered his brown eyes in defeat.

“Bye, best friend,” she smiled, walking out of his home.