To The Park

We Bought An Orphanage!?

"So why do we have to put sunscreen on?" Key asked the adults while Onew was putting the sunscreen on him.

 

 

"We are going to the park that’s why" Leeteuk told him while putting sunscreen on Henry and Kyuhyun.

 

“Why are we going to the park suddenly” Yesung asked from the couch while patting his turtle that they bought him last week.

 

“Can we bring Adam and Eve?” Taemin said looking at his dogs that he also got last week.

 

“Sure, you can bring Adam and Eve” Onew said looking over.

 

“Why can he bring them? Can I bring Ddangkoma?” Yesung asked.

 

“Because they have a dog park and ask your parents that” Onew told Yesung.

 

“Appa, can I bring Ddangkoma!?” Yesung asked hopefully.

 

“Sorry sweetie but he will get lost or hurt by the other dogs if we bring him, so let’s put him back in his tank so Heebum can’t hurt his while we are gone” Kangin explained to the boy once he was done tying Sungmin’s shoes.

 

“Okay” Yesung said disappointed with being lifted up by Kangin so he can put his turtle in his tank which was next to Donghae’s fish’s tank.

 

“So umma, you never answered my question” Yesung turned to Leeteuk once he was put down.

 

“Because Chanyeol and Wufan invited us to the park for you guys to play with their kid and the other teachers kids too” Leeteuk explained to the younger boy.

 

“Who?” Yesung blinked.

 

“Sorry I mean Mr. Park and Mr. Kris” Leeteuk told the little boy.

 

“Okay!” Yesung said while walking over to Ryeowook who was in a car seat staring happily at everyone.

 

“Okay, kids to the car!” Leeteuk shouted picking up Henry and Kyuhyun from the floor while Kangin grabbed Wookie’s seat and the other adults grabbed at the other children.

 

*At The Park*

 

“Chanyeol!” Leeteuk waved to Chanyeol who was on the bench.

 

“Hi Leeteuk-Hyung, hi Henry” Chanyeol waved to the older then to the baby once Leeteuk got over there.

 

“So where are Wufan and your son?” Leeteuk blinked at Chanyeol wondering where the two are.

 

“Over by the swings, Jiaheng is pushing Sehun” Chanyeol pointed to the tall Chinese man and a little boy that looked a little derpish.

 

“Jiaheng? I thought his name was Kris, and the kid defiantly takes after you” Leeteuk pointed out.

 

“Oh, yah, Kris is his nickname, Jiaheng is his birth name” Chanyeol explained to his friend embarrassed by his slip up.

 

“It’s fine, so where are the other parents and children?”

 

“Well Kyungsoo and Junmyun’s son Jongin is over by the slides with Taemin and some others, Tao and Baekhyun’s son Luhan is eating ice cream over on that bench with Tao, who is eating cake, and baby Minseok is in the sand box with Changmin and Kyuhyun” Chanyeol pointed out all of the children.

 

“Who is Minseok’s parents?”

 

“hmm, oh sorry that’s Yixing and Jongdae’s child”

 

“Yixing? Jongdae?” Leeteuk asked confused now.

 

“Sorry Yixing is Lay and Jongdae is his boyfriend” Chanyeol explained to Leeteuk.

 

“Well I’m back, Sehun wanted to go play with some of the other kids” Kris told his fiancé when he walked up to the bench.

 

“Good, he is finally talking to other kids besides Luhan and Jongin” Chanyeol nodded happily.

 

“Umma! I can’t figure out where the fence area is for the dogs!” Eunhyuk ran over to Leeteuk while sobbing.

 

“Well why don’t you take Choco over to Onew and ask him, he is the one that said there was one here” Leeteuk patted his sons head comfortingly.

 

“Okay!” Eunhyuk said happily skipping off with His puppy in his arms.

 

“They have animals now?” Chanyeol turned to Leeteuk in surprise.

 

“Yay, we went to the pet store last week and they wanted some animals so we bought Yesung a turtle, Wookie a dog, which he said was his and Yesung’s dog, Eunhyuk got a dog, Taemin got two dogs, Key got a dog, Jonghyun got a dog, Donghae has a tank full of fish now, and Heechul got a cat” Leeteuk named off all of the animals.

 

“That’s….a lot” Kris spoke up from his seat on the other side of Chanyeol.

 

“Yes, it is, but with all of the children and adult it isn’t a problem” Leeteuk shrugged while looking over to the sandbox when he heard a kid start crying.

 

“Oh , hold on, Chanyeol can you take Henry for me for a second?” Leeteuk looked at Chanyeol hopefully.

 

“sure” Chanyeol nodded taking Henry out of Leeteuk’s hold and into his.

 

“Thanks!” Leeteuk called running over to the sandbox.

 

“Umma!” Kyuhyun cried once Leeteuk reached the sandbox.

 

“Aw, Kyu-baby, why are you crying?” Leeteuk asked picking the crying toddler up.

 

“It’s because that kid threw a shovel at him” A little chubby faced boy pointed at Changmin.

 

“Changmin! Did you hit your brother?” Leeteuk questioned the young toddler.

 

“hhhhmmmmmWWWWAAHHH!” Changmin started whining then started to cry when Leeteuk started to accidentally glare.

 

“Oh no, no no no no, come on Changmin don’t cry, don’t cry, do you want Jaejoong? Yunho?” Leeteuk started to panic and kneeled down next to the other crying baby, while Kyuhyun was still crying into his shirt.

 

“I want Umma!” Changmin screamed between his sobs.

 

“Holy crap! Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Changmin just talked! And he said he wanted his umma!” Leeteuk turned screaming at the other man in happiness while Jaejoong stopped surprised while walking with Yunho and Junsu.

 

“Junsu stay with Yunho” Jaejoong told him rushing over to Leeteuk and the babies.

 

“Changminnie! Umma is here baby! Stop crying, it’s okay!” Jaejoong squealed picking up his sobbing baby.

 

“Umma!” Changmin cried again holding onto Jaejoong in a death grip.

 

“Oh my god, he actually did talk!” Jaejoong yelled breaking into tears too.

 

“That’s good, now stop yelling Kyuhyun just feel asleep” Leeteuk whispered to the sobbing Jaejoong.

 

“Okay” Jaejoong whispered carrying his baby over to Yunho and Junsu, plus Yoochun who just ran over to Junsu to show him his ‘cool bruise’.

 

“Sorry, about that Chanyeol” Leeteuk apologized walking back over to Chanyeol and Kris on the bench.

 

“its fine, I see Kyuhyun wore himself from crying” Chanyeol said pointing to the drooling, tear streaked faced baby.

 

“Ah yah, apparently Changmin threw something at him and when I asked Changmin if it was true he started to cry to, and then he finally talked!” Leeteuk said happily on the last part.

 

“That’s wonderful! So he can talk” Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Eomma!” A tiny voice yelled out.

 

“What do you need Sehunnie?” Chanyeol turned to the little boy that just walked over.

 

“Whose baby is that and why are you holding him?” Sehun questioned while crawling onto Kris’s lap.

 

“This is Leeteuk’s baby, I’m just holding Henry for him” Chanyeol explained to his young son who was blinking at the little baby.

 

“mmhhh okay, Daddy I’m tired” Sehun said losing interest and turning to his dad.

 

“Okay, how about we go to the vender and get you some food while your mom stays to talk to his friend?” Kris smiled at his boy.

 

“Okay!” Sehun clapped happily like a retarded seal.

 

“Well, he defiantly is your son” Leeteuk stated towards Chanyeol.

 

“Oh come on why does everyone say that!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“Because you do that too!” Baekhyun yelled from a bench close to their where Tao and Luhan where still eating.

 

“Mehrong!” Chanyeol yelled sticking out his tongue.

 

--------------------------

I'm so sorry, I have been haveing troubles posting this chapter and then i accidentally deleted everything and had to retype this chapter! Please forgive me!

 

Well, comment and help give me idea's for next chapter please!