YunJae Trip *part 1*

We Bought An Orphanage!?

"So where are we going?" Yoochun asked his parents from the backseat of the car.

 

"You will see, we have to get to the airport first though" Jaejoong told his children looking backwards towards them.

 

"How much longer?" Junsu questioned tiredly.

 

"Do you see planes?" Jaejoong raised his eyebrow at his kid.

 

"Well, no I guess not, wait, no there they are" Junsu said turning his head and seeing the plane departing the airport.

 

"JaeBoo, grab my wallet out of your purse please, I need to pay the toll for more than a week" Yunho said taking a hand off of the wheel and pointing at Jaejoong's purse on the floorboard.

 

"It is a shoulder bag, not a purse"Jaejoong grumbled picking up the purse and grabbing the wallet out.

 

"How much?" Jaejoong asked opening the wallet.

 

"five dollars for each person" Yunho said looking at the sign they where pulling up to at the entrance.

 

"so, 40 dollars?" Jaejoong asked taking out he exact money.

 

"Yup" Yunho said taking the money into his free hand and pulling up to the booth.

 

"How many?" The old man in the booth said.

 

"6 kids, two adults" Yunho told the man.

 

"How long will your car be parked here?"

 

"2 weeks at most" Yunho told the man who was typing on the computer system putting their cars license plate in and price plus how long of a stay.

 

"40 dollars sir, and please pull over to the parking building label "One Week - +" to park your car while you are out of town, here is your ticket" The old man said taking the money then pointing to said building while handing Yunho the ticket.

 

"Thank you sir" Yunho nodded to the man while pulling into the building. The first floor was taken up so they had to ride the swirly thing to get to level three while the kids were in the back squealing with their hands up.

 

"I find no enjoyment out of going up that what-so-ever" Jaejoong bluntly stated getting out of the car once they parked and Yunho put the ticket in the overhead visor.

 

"Spoilsport, the kids were having fun, come on kids lets get your luggage" Yunho said opening the back door for the kids to get out of the van. They all climbed out and ran to the back door where Jaejoong was holding Changmin who he got out of the car a few minutes back.

 

"Open sesame!" Yunho yelled opening the back door while the kids giggled at his antics and Changmin straight out laughed while clapping.

 

"Okay so a plain brown luggage that is Baekho's" Yunho said taking out the child sized luggage and handing it to Baekho.

 

"Now a yellow sparkley luggage that is JR's" Yunho said grabbing out the girl luggage that JR begged him to buy.

 

"a light blue dolphin print luggage for Junsu, plus a dolphin shaped handband for your on the plane activites" Yunho said lifting the luggage out for a squealing Junsu then handing him the dolphin shaped bag.

 

"Now a purple and black stripped luggage for Yoochun plus a plain black backpace for carry on things" Yunho said also grabbing out the two items for Yoochun.

 

"Dark Red luggage with a plain tan backpack for Aron" Yunho said taking those bags out for Aron too.

 

"Then we have a plain white suitcase for BooJae along with his bigger purse" Yunho gasped bringing those two items out too.

 

"Not a purse" Jaejoong muttered annoyed but still took it and slung it over his shoulder while still holding Changmin.

 

"a plain black suitcase for me, plus Changmin's light orange and yellow baby bag!" Yunho said pulling his suitcase out then slinging Changmin's baby bag over his shoulder.

 

"Is that it?" Yunho questioned looking back into the car.

 

"Is Changmin's pacifiers in the bag?" Jaejoong questioned after Changmin tried to chew on his arm.

 

"Um, let me check......Yes, yes they are, here you go" Yunho said pulling a yellow pacifier out of the bag and handing it to Jaejoong.

 

"Thank you" Jaejoong said putting the pacifier in Changmin's mouth who just on it happily.

 

"So thats it!" Yunho cheered shuting the back door and grabbing the handle for his suitcase. They all started wheeling their bags over to the door to enter the airport. They finally made it to the door and went through the hallway on the other side of it. They came out of another door and looked around in aw at all of the people moving around.

 

"Come on, lets go to the ticket and luggage area." Jaejoong said taking the lead. Everyone followed behind him, Yunho having to make sure JR didn't wonder off, and they finally made it up to the front of the line.

 

"Please place all of your luggage on the weight machine" A lady behind the desk asked them. They all took their luggage that wasn't carry on or the baby bag and put it on the weight machine.

 

"Okay, what plane?" The lady asked once it showed the weight of the luggage.

 

"plane 8, departure at 11AM" Jaejoong informed the woman while watching the man that was placing the tags for that flight on their luggage's then putting them on the conveter belt carefully.

 

"How many tickets?" The woman asked.

 

"6 kids, 2 adults" Yunho stated.

 

"That will be 30 dollars for each kid and 50 for each adult" The lady informed them.

 

"Holy hell, um, Jae I need the card" Yunho told the man holding a now sleeping Changmin.

 

"Its in my pocket just grab it out" Jaejoong said cocking the said hip where the pocket was towards Yunho. Yunho slid two fingers into Jaejoong's pocket and with a little bit of struggling finally got it out.

 

"Here you go" Yunho said handing the card over to the lady.

 

"Thank you, you may go through security check now then proceed to your plane area" The woman informed pointing over at the security scanners and holding all 8 tickets up for the parents.

 

"Thank you" Yunho said grabbing the tickets then grabbing JR's hand with his other hand because JR started to walk off again. After a few minutes and shuffleing through a few people they finally made it to the security check area.

 

"Please place all carry on bags in this box along with your shoes, any jewlery, cellphones, any electronic devices, and anything possible metal" The man at the scanner said handing them a big box.

 

"Thank you" Yunho said letting go of JR's hand and taking the box. He removed his shoes then stuffed the tickets into his shoes while placing them in the box where everyone's bags already were.

 

"Kids shoes and jewlery"  Yunho told the children who then proceeded to take off all of their jewlery and shoes and place them in the box, while Jaejoong took off his shoes and place Changmin's pacifier on top of the baby bag that Yunho just put in the box.

 

"Done" Yunho said putting the box on the conveter belt that led to the scanner. They all then got in line to go through the human scanner. Once they were done they went to the box and grabbed all of their things out and went to the bench to put everything back on.

 

"Now to platform 8"Jaejoong sighed getting up.

 

"Pee" A sleepy Changmin murmered against Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

"Anyone else need to pee?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

 

"I do"

"Me too"

"I think we all do"

"BooJae, Junsu is doing the pee-pee dance, I think we all need to go" Yunho said crossing his legs a little since he also had to go pee.

 

"Fine, lets find a bathroom" Jaejoong sighed and started walking in the direction of the bathroom. The kids all ran in while Yunho tried to calmly walk in and Changmin was whining at Jaejoong for not going fast enough.

 

"Okay here we are" Jaejoong said finally making it into one of the stalls then pulling Changmin's pants down and placing him to stand on the toilet.

 

"You are to short to stand and still make it while on the ground so shoot downwards" Jaejoong told the boy while leaning on the door. After a few minutes Changmin was done so Jae also went and peed. Once everyone was done they washed their hands and walked out.

 

"Okay, we have about.......10 more minutes to get on the plane, wait- WE ONLY HAVE TEN MORE MINUTES AND WE ARE ONLY AT PLATFORM ONE!" Jaejoong yelled after looking at his watch.

 

"Oh , Junsu jump on my back and hold on tight!" Yunho said bending down so the boy could jump on his back.

 

"Yoochun can you piggy back JR and still keep up with us?" Jaejoong asked their oldest.

 

"The kid barely weighs anything, of course I can keep up" Yoochun told them after JR jumped on his back.

 

"Aron you will just have to run by yourself, Okay?" Jaejoong asked their nine year old.

 

"Okay" Aron answered.

 

"Okay lets go, we only have 9 minutes now!" Yunho yelled scooping Baekho up into his arms and started to run. They were making good time and only had about 3 minutes left and were at platform 6.

 

"There it it!" JR pointed out the platform to his parents.

 

"Thank god!" Jaejoong yelled running up to the desk for the entrance to the plane.

 

"You all are lucky, you still have one minute, so tickets please" The lady at the desk smiled warmly while Yunho handed her the tickets once he got up there.

 

"Have a great trip!" The lady waved at them while they ran down the thing that connects the building to the plane. They entered the plane and took their seats at the back of the plane.

 

"Why did we get seats next to the bathroom? Now we can hear when people crap" Jaejoong smacked his husbands arm who was seated in the three seated row in front of him.

 

"Because these were the only seats I could afford" Yunho told him while patting Junsu and Baekho's head who was sitting right next to him.

 

"Whatever, hey can we get some apple juice back here" Jaejoong asked the lady who was sitting with the drink cart right across the isle.

 

"Yes sir, how many?" She asked nicely.

 

"3 apple juices one grape plus a water" Jaejoong said while placeing Changmin down on his lap and strapping them in their shared seat.

 

"Here you go" She said handing three of the juices to Aron, JR, and Yoochun who were on the other side of Jaejoong then handed him the water bottle and the bottle of grape juice to Jaejoong.

 

"Thank you" He said opening all of the juices for the kids then helping Changmin drink his.

 

"When you guys are done drinking it just put it in the pocket in front of you" Jaejoong told the children pointing at the pockets on the back of the chairs in front of them.

 

"Okay Umma" Yoochun answered placeing his Apple juice right were Jaejoong told him to then taking out a piece of gum and putting his earbuds in his ears for when they took off.

 

-------------------------------

YunJae won for the first family! I'm doing the next family next and so on then coming back to YunJae right where this left off just because ChanYOLO.

 

Rather boring chapter in my opinion. But I already know exactly what i'm doing for the next family. you will also know where YunJae family are  having their vacation in their next chapter.

 

comment please!

 

P.S, I just had to redo the chapter a minute ago because at some points I forgot about Aron, like the running and plane scene, he just didnt pop into my mind so I forgot about him at first