Chicken....Dumplins.....Buffalos!? Part 1/2 of 3

We Bought An Orphanage!?

Finally watched The Chaser by Infinite. All I have to say, I think Myungsoo had driving lessons from Leeteuk.

--------------------------------------------

(With Big Bang)Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, C.A.P, L.Joe, and Zelo)

"Kid's wake up!" Jiyong screamed at the children who all the parents have been trying to wake up for the past 30 minutes.

"Don't make me start talking in english!" Jiyong threatend right after.

"NOOOOO, NO ENGRISH!!" Mir screamed while crying running out of his room.

"Oh , now you have Mir crying and running around in his underwear, that is just wonderful!" G.O. nagged at Jiyong while running after Mir with Ren in his arms.

"Mama, I still sleepy~" Seungri said coming out of his room rubbing his eyes adorably.

"Aww, my baby panda is so cute~!" Jiyong squealed while hugging Seungri.

"So I can sleepy?" Seungri begged.

"Sorry Panda-boo, you still have to go to school" Seunghyun said coming out of the room with Zelo dressed up in a mini bikers jacket.

"FFUU- That is so cute~!" Jiyong squealed at the mini biker jacket.

"I CAN'T GET MY PANTS ON!" Daesung screamed from inside the room.

"Are you ing serious? Again, really?" The parents heard Taeyang say inside the room.

"I lost my shades!" They then heard C.A.P freak out inside the closet.

"It's on the dresser you stupid hat" L.Joe told C.A.P while walking out of the bathroom across the hall with a unicorn beenie hat on his head.

"I will die of cuteness from these kids" Jiyong said rolling on the floor with a giggling Seungri.

-------------------

(With DBSK)Junsu, Yoochun, Baekho, JR, Aron, and Changmin )

"God dammit, stop kicking so I can put your pant on!" Jaejoong yelled frustrated with Changmin.

"mmmmmmeeeeeehhhhhrrrrr!" Changmin whined annoyed at his umma.

"BooJae, yelling at the poor child will not make him stop moving" Yunho said coming in with a fully dressed Junsu and Yoochun.

"Well atleast i'm not dressing him like a hobo like you did Yoochun!" Jaejoong yelled in frustration.

"Aron actually choose his clothes" Baekho said coming into the room.

", why is there glitter on me anytime I wake up!" JR screamed from the bathroom.

With that statement Junsu and Yoochun began to snicker and high fived eachother.

"You two stop putting glitter on your brother and JJ let me do his pants" Yunho sighed tired already.

"Fine, see if you can get his pants on!" Jaejoong yelled walking over to the corner of the room. In a minute Yunho was holding Changmin up happily with pants on his legs.

"How the hell.....?" Jaejoong questioned.

"I just poked his tummy and he stuck his legs right out!" Yunho said accomplised.

"I'll just grab Aron and JR now, you take the others down to our car" Jaejoong told his husband.

"Okay Yeobo~!" Yunho said grabbing Changmin's baby bag and taking Changmin, Baekho, Junsu, and Yoochun outside to the car.

------------------------------

(with MBLAQ)Thunder, Joon, Ren, Minhyun, Chunji, Changjo, and Mir)

"Hun, did you get the others ready yet?" G.O. asked Seungho coming in the room with Mir trying to get out of his hold.

"Wow, it took a while for you to catch him, but yes, I already have everyone dressed except Ren." Seungho told his wife while he was picking Ren up off the floor.

"Dress him in pink!" G.O. told him while carrying Mir into the bathroom.

"You need a quick bath mister!" G.O. baby talked to Mir.

"But I don't want one! I wanna Sleep~!" Mir complained.

"No sleeping, bath then school  then doctors!" G.O. firmly said.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO" Mir shrieked.

-------------------------------

(With Onew)Key, Jonghyun, Minho, Niel, Ricky, and Taemin )

"Okay! Key, Jonghyun, did you get the others dressed?" Onew asked the two oldest of his group.

"Yes we did, and don't complain at the fact that Taemin is wearing a skirt" Key scoffed walking out of the room.

"Ugh, sorry about him, he just kinda, well, doesn't like you" Jonghyun said while patting Ricky's head.

"I understand" Onew said while combing Niel's hair.

"Minho grab Taemin and Key and start heading for the car that has pictures of chicken on it!" Onew yelled while standing up with Niel and motioning for Jonghyun to follow him with Ricky.

"Aye, Aye captain!" Minho yelled.

"God, did that kid have a reverse on his attitude from yesterday, he didnt even talk once yesterday" Onew said to Jonghyun.

"Yah, he is either really quiet or really outgoing, just depends on what he feels like at the time." Jonghyun told Onew.

"Hmmm, makes sense"

-------------------------------------------------

(With SuJu)

"Heechul! Please stop shunning us for one moment and help us get the others ready!" Leeteuk told Heechul in frustration.

"Heechul, please stop shunning us for one moment and blah blah blah blah blah!" Heechul sarcastically repeated back.

"Do it or no allowance!" Leeteuk yelled finally frustrated.

"Like I give a about allowance!" Heechul yelled slamming the door closed and going to the car.

"Eh, he isn't much of a morning person, sorry about that" Hangeng told Leeteuk while getting Henry and Mimi dressed.

"Dear you really need to stop apoligising for Heechul, his attitude is not your responsibility" Leeteuk told Hangeng petting his head lovingly.

"I know, he's just my friend so its just kind of automatic" Hangeng explained.

"Kangin, are the other kids dressed!" Leeteuk yelled to Kangin who was in the other room.

"FFFUU- hold on! Yesung ripped his pants off again and Wookie is crying!" Kangin yelled back right when a child started crying.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae screamed running up and down the staircase.

"Stop it! you guys can fall! and you don't bleed pink! So that would be nasty!" Sungmin yelled annoyed at the two idiots.

"DON'T CARE!" They both yelled at him.

"SHISUS COMANDS YOU TWO TO GET INTO THE CAR!" Siwon yelled from the front door.

"FINE~" The two troubles said running out the front door.

"Really why must everything be so hectic in the morning?" Kibum asked from the ground floor waiting for everyone else to get down.

"Kids van now!" Leeteuk yelled running down from upstairs holding Henry while Hengeng followed behind with Mimi on his tail. After them Kangin ran downstairs with Yesung and Wookkie and Sungmin followed hot on his heels.

"Buckle up!" Leeteuk yelled from the passanger seat in the van they pulled out of the driveway and were driving for a while before Heechul bolted up from his seat with his ipod.

"Heechul sit down!" Leeteuk panicked.

"But we forgot Kyuhyun at the house!"  Heechul shrieked at Leeteuk.

"Wait, what, , TURN THE CAR AROUND NOW!" Leeteuk yelled at Kangin.

"I'M TRYING DAMMIT!" Kangin yelled cutting off multiple cars while doing a U turn.

"Holy ! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!" Hangeng started to panic while holding onto Henry's carseat.

"DONT SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN!" Siwon screamed from his seat.

"WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA" Wookie started crying.

" the police! AND PANTS!" Yesung yelled taking his pants off again.

"Holy crap, where did our kids learn these things?" Kanging asked Leeteuk.

"I don't know ask Kibum, he is the only on not screaming!" Leeteuk screamed at Kangin.

"I will later!" Kangin said pulling into the driveway at top speed.

Leeteuk ran into the house and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the three year old that they forgot sitting right in the middle of the living room. The house was empty besides thoose two, and Kyuhyun was just sitting there staring at the door with an evil look in his eye.

"H-H-Hei-Hey B-B-Bab-Baby B-B-Boy, S-S-Sorry W-We L-Left Y-Y-Y-Yo-Yo-You" Leeteuk stuttered scared of the baby.

"Umma~ I'm hungry~!" Kyuhyun suddenly said grabbing his feet and rolling onto his back.

"Oh my god you are so cute~ come on, lets go get you a snack pack before we get into the car~!" Leeteuk cooed at baby Kyu.

"Okay Umma~" Kyuhyun said holding his arms out for Leeteuk to pick him up.

-----------------------------------------------

Oh my god, the cuteness. Sorry, I got bored and only did half of part 2.

Hope you enjoyed it!