What are we doing?

We Bought An Orphanage!?

"Kids gather around!" Yunho yelled for the children to come to the table.

"What is it daddy?" JR asked skipping into the room with pocky in his hand.

"We need to talk to all the kids together, and where did you get pocky from?" Yunho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the pocky.

"Got it from Heechul-Hyung" JR shrugged eating another pocky from the box.

"Is everyone here?" Seungho questioned when it looked like all the kids were there.

"Yes!" A chant from all of the kids and parents said together.

"Now lets get started!" Onew clapped his hands looking around the table.

"So you kids know how you have vacation break for 2 weeks right?" Seunghyun asked the children.

"Yes!" They all chimed together.

"Well we were thinking of takening a vacation" Jiyong told the children whose faces brightened up and cheers went around the room.

"Wait, whats the catch?" Heechul questioned the parents.

"What catch?" Leeteuk questioned.

"I know for a fact no place on earth would have enough space for over 30 children plus their parents, so what is the catch?" Heechul questioned annoyed.

"Ah, yes that, well we decided all parents would split up and take their own group of kids on vacation by themselves" Byunghee (G.O) told the children.

"So, not all the kids will be together? and there will only be one group of parents?" Hangeng asked suprised.

"Yes, and since Onew is just one person we decided that he could bring a friend with him so he could have help raiseing his kid, and also Shindong you have all spring break off" Leeteuk explained with a few groans from the children and the happy yells from the kitchen from Shindong.

"So where are we all going?" Niel asked the parents.

"Oh, your parents will tell you that once you are in the car tomorrow" Seungho said looking over at Onew and the other parents.

"Yup!" They all chorused together.

"So who is coming to help you dip?" Key asked Onew.

"My friend Jokwon" Onew explained to his second oldest, not minding the name he was just called at all.

"Wait, isn't that guy a diva like Key? I heard some rumors about him in town" Jonghyun pointed out.

"Yup, exactly why I asked him to help, because him and Key are both divas" Onew stated proudly.

_______________________________________________

There we go, explanation on how they will be seperated for chapters.

Also, would you guys mind voting on another poll I have.

and vote like crazy before the end of today because i want to start the next chapter!

Also, here is the other poll I was talking about -------------> poll