To The Doctors We Go

We Bought An Orphanage!?

To the Doctors we Go

I am so sorry for not updating for a while, my brain just farted on all of my stories so I couldn’t think of anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, Here is the doctor’s office” Onew stated while everyone was looking at the building.

“I think everyone can see that ” Key rolled his eyes then pulled the doors open.

When they all walked in everyone in the lobby stared at them weirdly for how many of them there was.  Jaejoong walked up the front desk and told the lady that they had an appointment. She nodded and motioned for the kids to follow the nurses that just came out to take them. When one of the nurses went to grab Sungmin’s hand from Kangin Sungmin started to throw a huge hissy fit. Once they finally got Sungmin to go with the nurses he was flat out bawling.

“God, I didn’t think Sungmin would be the difficult one” Leeteuk told the other parent while they sat on the chairs in the corner.

“I didn’t think he would be either, since he is usually behaving so well” G.O told Leeteuk with a surprised look on his face.

“Soooo, Which of your kids do you think with have problems?” Onew asked the rest of the parents.

“Heechul” Kangin and Leeteuk deadpanned from the beginning.

“Changmin” Jaejoong hissed out from his teeth.

“You are just still mad that you couldn’t dress him!” Yunho nagged his wife.

“NO I’M NOT!” Jaejoong shrieked at his husband getting their group a few looks.

“If it had to be any of mine, I would say Key with that attitude of his” Onew muttered while stomping childishly.

“Well my babies aren’t going to have anything wrong with them!” G.O stated to the other parents proudly.

“You are seriously saying that with how Mir acts?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at G.O.

“He’s just a boy, he can be a little bit hyper” G.O. snapped at Jaejoong mad that one of his kids were just being talked bad about.

“What about you guys?” Leeteuk question GD and Seunghyun.

“hhmmm, If I had to choose, I would say probably Seungri, Taeyang, and L.Joe” Jiyong told the other parents.

“Why all three?” Seunghyun raised an eyebrow at his wife.

“Because Seungri has eye shadows, and Taeyang and L.Joe are a bit short for their age” Jiyong shrugged his shoulders while explaining.

At that moment the doors leading back into the examination room burst open and Sungmin came running out right to Kangin.

“Hey sweetie, what are you doing out here already its only been what, like an hour?” Kangin asked Sungmin confused.

“Doctor told me to come out here to get you all to come back, he is already done checking up on most of us and I didn’t want to be back there any longer without you daddy!” Sungmin explained slapping Kangin’s arm a few times to emphasize the last part of the sentence.

“Okay, come on parents, we have a doctor to talk too!” Kangin got up still holding and walked into the back with the other parents behind him.

“So what’s up doc?” Onew asked the doctor once they made it into the room that over looked the small playroom for the kids, which all of their kids where in, Sungmin included.

“Well, a few of my doctors and me ran test on their blood, and then asked them questions to see what their brains were and how they act, hence why we have a room like that, and we have concluded that some of them do have some problems but none of them are very serious” The doctor explained to the parents.

“Well, which kids!” Jaejoong snapped at the doctor getting annoyed at the pause he did to see their reactions.

“The ones that are name….,” He said opening the file in his lap, “Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Joon, Mir, Sungmin, Jonghyun, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, L.Joe, and Changmin” The doctor told them all looking up from the file.

“Wow, that’s a lot…….” G.O blinked a bit stupidly at the doctor.

“Also, Taemin has a bit of an obsessive problem with banana milk” The doctor nodded at the parents.

“Oh look, the parent obsessed with chicken gets the kid obsessed with banana milk” Jiyong commented at the irony of it.

“So what do all the kids have?” Leeteuk asked the doctor.

“Eunhyuk, Donghae, Mir, Jonghyun, and Daesung all have ADHD and ADD, From what I can tell Taeyang and L.Joe are growing at a much slower pace than they should be so they will probably end up being the shortest people in all their school years, Seungri and Joon have insomnia, and it looks like Joon may develop Bi-Polar disorder as he gets older, Changmin even though he really isn’t suppose to be able to really talk at this age he should have still been able to speak at least a little but he isn’t speaking at all, but his vocal cords look fine so I think he just needs to have some speech classes, either that or something may keep him from talking and he will just speak on his own sooner or later.” The doctor explain to the parents.

“And Heechul?” Leeteuk rose and Eyebrow at the doctor.

“We aren’t too sure about what it is, but it looks a bit like he may have Asperger Syndrome.” The doctor explained calmly.

“What do you mean may?” Kangin glared at the doctor.

“He just show characteristics of it, like being clumsy, he doesn’t have very good social skills with any of the doctors and nurses, and from what we can get not with you guys either, he doesn’t have a big spectrum of things he likes either, so he shows some signs of it, but he doesn’t exactly fit the syndrome” The doctor tried explaining the best he could.

“Does he have it or not!” Leeteuk yelled at the doctor finally getting annoyed.

“From what we have gathered so far, we can’t say yes, but we can’t rule it out yet either” The doctor told them.

“Ugh, fine, What about Sungmin?” Leeteuk said annoyed with the doctor.

“He has a very bad case of Separation Anxiety” The doctor explained.

“But he looks perfectly fine in there” Kangin pointed out.

“Yes, he may look fine in there but that’s because there are no adults and he is only with the other children that he knows, if he is around anyone that he doesn’t know without his parents he tends to be, violent, because he was crying his eyes out and hit some of the nurses and doctors a few time calling out for his dad” The doctor explained.

“He didn’t even say mom once?” Leeteuk raised an eyebrow at the doctor.

“No, only dad” The doctor explained.

“Yes!” Kangin jumped from his seat all happy like.

“Shut up” Leeteuk snapped and got up.

“Thank you we will be leaving now with the children” Leeteuk told the doctor.

“Okay, and stop by the front desk, we have ADHD and ADD pills there for some of the children, and sleeping pills for Seungri and Joon to take, all of their names are labeled on their medicine that they take!” The doctor called out to the parents.

“Okay!” G.O waved behind him to the doctor before shutting the door.