Chicken....Dumplins.....Buffalos!? Part 3 of 3

We Bought An Orphanage!?

“MR. BACON!” Sungmin Screamed when he saw his teacher, eating bacon.

“Huh, oh hey Sungmin, and you guys, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked the kids when he saw them.

“New parents” L.Joe simply said taking a seat at a desk.

“and who are your new parents?” Mr. Bacon asked the children.

“I am, and I will pop a cap in your sorry if you make my kids stupid” Seunghyun said looming over Mr. Bacon out of nowhere.

“I-i-i-I u-u-un-d-d-d-er-sand  s-s-ir” Baekhyun stuttered at the very tall man.

“Good, GD we can go to the car now with the kids were done here” Seunghyun said turning to his wife who was at the door.

“Understood, come on kids” Jiyong said waving the kids over to him.

“Well that went well” Seunghyun said walking out of the room.

“Yes it did” Jiyong said walking out of the building to the steps.

“Huh, what are you two doing back already?” Jiyong asked Onew and Key when they saw them on the steps.

“Onew asked Mr. Lay if he could shoot rainbows and out of his forehead so he got mad and sent us out of the building” Key explained to the two.

“You are terrible at parenting you know that” Seunghyun dead-panned to Onew.

“I can’t help it, I have only know chicken my whole life” Onew said dramatically.

“Whatever” Seunghyun said rolling his eyes with all the kids.

(With 2ndgrade)

“So, you are Mr. Tao I’m guessing?” G.O. said holding his hand out to the panda man.

“Yes I am and….DONGHAE, EUNHYUK SIT THE HELL DOWN!” Tao yelled at Donghae and Eunhyuk who were screaming and running around the room and almost broke the globe.

“Did you just yell at my children!?” G.O screeched hugging onto Joon’s head.

“No, he only yelled at Eunhyuk and Donghae, technically they are fish” Chunji calmly explained to the adults.

“Chunji, what have I said about calling people names?” Tao raised his eye at the little boy.

“You said not to because I would get ugly and then the ninja’s would chop my face of because it would be so ugly” Chunji said calmly.

“Yah! And then you went back to buying Gucci on your phone!” Junsu yelled from the back in his voice that resembled a dolphin.

“I think we have seen enough, Kids come on” Seungho said getting up and dragging the kids and G.O after him to the front stairs.

(With 1stgrade)

“So, Mr. D.O., is there anything wrong with my children at the school?” Yunho asked wondering if the children behaved themselves.

“they are all little angels, but Yesung, he tends to scream the Police a lot, well, he just says in general actually” D.O. explained to Yunho.

“Is that so, I’ll ask the doctor about that when we visit him” Yunho explained to the teacher.

“Ah, good, well that is all” Mr. D.O. said standing up to shake Yunho’s hand.

“Yup, hope my kids behave for you Monday” Yunho smiled then walked out the door with the kids behind him.

(With 6thgrade)

“So you are Mr. Kris….?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at the impassive guy in front of him.

“Yes, and you must be a new parent for the children” Kris nodded back at Jaejoong.

“Yes I am” Jaejoong said calmly.

“ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!” Jonghyun yelled in the background at the teacher.

“What did Chanyeol tell your younger siblings this time?” Kris asked the three children behind Jaejoong.

“Oh nothing” Heechul smirked at him.

“Well, Mr. Jaejoong to warn you, Hangeng is a wonderful student, Jonghyun always gets in trouble and doesn’t do his homework, and Heechul, he just gets in a lot of cat fights” Kris explained to Jaejoong.

“I kinda figured that” Jaejoong said.

“and what are you going to do to solve this problem with those two?” Kris said nodding towards Jonghyun and Heechul.

“Nothing” Jaejoong shrugged before standing up.

“What!? But this is a serious problem for the school!” Kris tried to reason with Jaejoong.

“Don’t care, as long as they behave at home I don’t give a ” Jaejoong said before shoving Kris over and walking out the door with the children in tow.

(With Nursery)

“So you seem a bit young to work here” Leeteuk pointed out to Chanyeol.

“Hmm, oh, I just graduated school, only reason I’m working here is because my dad owns the place” Chanyeol explained playing with Ren’s hair.

“Ah, it seems the kids really like you” Leeteuk said while putting a bow in Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Ah, yes, they are very delightful, but sometimes Kyuhyun and Changmin start to well, throw stuff at everyone and it just gets out of hand” Chanyeol explained to the parents.

“Hey, does Changmin talk when he is here?” Kangin questioned Chanyeol.

“Um, no, he only hums and whines” Chanyeol told him.

“Damn” Kangin said leaning back into his chair again.

“Well, how are the other children?” Leeteuk asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Hmm, Mir screams a lot and tends to run around, Seungri does too, and then Kyuhyun and Changmin do what I just told you, but besides that they are very well behaved for such young children” Chanyeol explained calmly.

“Oh really?” Leeteuk asked in surprised before they were all interrupted by the sound of breaking glass.

“What the hell?” Kangin yelled getting up and looking towards the window to see it broken.

“Who did that!” Kangin yelled at the kids.

“Changmin!” The kids all chorused together except for Kyuhyun who was laughing from Leeteuk’s lap.

“Changmin, apologies to Mr. Park for breaking his window!” Leeteuk told Changmin when Kangin brought him or to them.

“Hhhhmmmmwwwwyyyy!” Changmin hummed to Chanyeol.

“It’s fine sweetie, dad will just repair it” Chanyeol said patting Changmin’s head.

“Well, I guess we will go to the doctors now, see you Monday Chanyeol!” Leeteuk waved leaving with the younger ones in strollers and the ones who could walk holding his hands.

“Bye Bye!” Chanyeol waved to the parents.

“Well that was eventful” Leeteuk stated when they got out to see the other parents.

“What was that breaking sound earlier!” Onew yelled at the parents that just walked out.

“Changmin threw something and broke the window” Leeteuk explained exhausted.

“I’m strangely not surprised” Jaejoong said looking at his baby.

“You’re just mad that you couldn’t get his pants on him this morning!” Yunho yelled to Jaejoong.

“SHUT THE UP! To the doctors now I’m guessing?” Jaejoong screamed at Yunho then turned around smiling brightly at everyone else.

“Um, yah…..?” Heechul said surprised at Jaejoong’s sudden attitude change.

“Okay! Let’s go!” He cheered walking to his and Yunho’s car.