Chicken....Dumplins.....Buffalos!? Part 2 of 3

We Bought An Orphanage!?

                                            ~*Chicken....Dumplins.....Buffalos!? Part  2 of 3*~

 

“Where the heck are Leeteuk and Kangin?” Jaejoong asked the other parents while they and their children all sat on the schools front staircase.

“I don’t know, I think they left some kids at the house or something and almost flipped the car from what I can get out of Heechul’s panic text” Key told the adults while typing away on his phone.

“ALMOST FLIPPED THE CAR!” G.O. panicked while almost suffocating baby Mir.

“MaMa~!” Mir squealed trying to get out of G.O.’s grasp.

“Opps, sorry baby” G.O. said patting Mir’s head.

At that moment they all heard a car screech into the parking lot and they all looked up to see the van provided for the SuJu group.

“Sorry we are late! Leeteuk forgot Kyuhyun!” Kangin yelled getting out of the driver seat and then opening the back door.

“FINALLY, SWEET GROUND!” Hangeng yelled in Mandarin falling out of the car.

“THAT WAS SO CCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!” Eunhyuk and Donghae screamed jumping out of the car and running around.

“Kids settle down and go to the stairs!” Leeteuk yelled while unstrapping Kyuhyun from his car seat.

“Almost killed us crazy bastards” Heechul mumbled while getting out of the car.

“Want to say that again and see when you end up?” Leeteuk told Heechul while turning around with Kyuhyun in his hands.

“Whatever….” Heechul mumbled walking up to the stairs.

“Um, can I help you all?” A really tall girly looking guy asked everyone after coming out of the front door of the school.

“Mr. Park!”  Ren squealed running out of Seungho’s arms.

“Hey kiddo, what are you all doing here?” ‘Mr. Park’ said when he finally noticed who all the kids were.

“You remember how the state makes our new parents come and talk to our teachers, well, we have new parents” Key explained to the man-boy.

“In that case I will take one pair of parents with me and all of the kids I take care of which will be ages 4 and under!” He announced picking Ren up then holding the door open for the parents.

“Thank you, we will go with you” Kangin said seeing as how most of the kids going were theirs in that group.

“The children will all show you to their respective classes” Mr. Park said to the other parents.

“Ah nice, so how does this age school system work here?” Seunghyun asked Heechul once the teacher left.

“For us, 4 and under is nursery, 5-6 is first grade, 7-8 is 2 grade, 9-10 is 3rdgrade, 11 is 4thgrade, and 13 and 14 are 6thgrade” Heechul explained to the parents.

“So, Key is by himself?” Onew asked the oldest.

“Yes he is” Heechul said.

“Wait, we only have 4 groups of parents left but 5 teachers to go to!” GD exclaimed.

“Don’t worry; I will split with Yunho for this so I will take a group myself.” Jaejoong explained to them.

“So, who goes with whom?” Onew asked once everyone went into the building.

“We’ll take 2ndgrade!” Seungho yelled holding his and G.O.’s hands up.

“We will take 3rdgrade then” GD said pointing to him and TOP.

“I’ll take Key!” Onew yelled.

“I will get 6thgrade” Jaejoong said calmly.

“So, I get 1stgrade then?” Yunho asked.

“Yes you do” Yesung told him while looking at a paper turtle on the wall.

“So, who are all of your teachers?” Yunho asked the children.

“6thgrade is Mr. Wu who we just call Mr. Kris, 4thgrade is Mr. Unicorn who is actually Mr. Lay, then we have Mr. Bacon or Mr. Baekhyun as the 3rdgrade teacher, then there Is Mr. Tao for 2ndgrade, then finally Mr. D.O. for first grade” Heechul explained.

“Your teachers have some pretty weird names” GD told them while looking around.

“Like you should talk G-Dragon” Onew mocked.

“What are you? One of the kids now” Seunghyun asked Onew mad because he made fun of his wife.

“No, I’m just saying” Onew said holding his hands up.

 

“Whatever, Come on kids, lets go to your class” Seunghyun said waving for the 3rdgrade children.

“So, now where is Mr. Bacon’s class room?” GD asked them.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry it took me so long to update!, and with this short of an update no less. I just had ideas for other stories and wrote them down. I can post a preview description of the stories i was working on to make up for it.

and to make up for the fact that i'm actually going to make some things be wrong with the kid, yes I know you are going to hate me for it, and i know it will be sad, but they are all going to be alive, and there is always something wrong in a family, i know that from experiance so meh!