KangTeuk Trip *Part 1*

We Bought An Orphanage!?

 

“Kangin, do you even know what to do as a trip with the kids?” Leeteuk asked his husband hoping he had something in mind.

 

“Truthfully, no, but come on, they are kids, it shouldn’t be that hard to find something that they all like to do” Kangin told his panicking wife.

 

“Kangin, Heechul, HEECHUL DAMMIT! HE DOESN’T LIKE ANYTHING!” Leeteuk screamed starting to panic.

 

“No wait, he does like something” Kangin snapped his fingers after remembering something.

 

“What? What does that boy like?” Leeteuk asked surprised.

 

“Cats”

 

“That’s it?”

 

“Well no, he also likes ---“

 

“Perfect~”

 

---------------------------------------------------

“Kids, come on the plane is leaving in a few minutes” Leeteuk said while the kids followed him to a plane that Onew got tickets for them too. Onew got the plane to where it is only them on the plane.

 

“I need to thank Onew for getting the plane for only us” Kangin sighed thankfully.

 

“I wish I was with Onew’s family right now” Heechul scoffed while grabbing a grape juice from the food storage then sitting down.

 

“And why is that?” Hangeng asked Heechul while sitting down next to him and setting Henry’s baby seat next to him.

 

“Because Jokwon is a cool dude” Heechul whined stomping his feet.

 

"Well I'm sorry you had to spend time with your parents instead of Jokwon" Kangin sarcastically replied.

 

" THE POLICE" Yesung screamed before ripping his diaper off again.

 

"We really need to potty train him" Leeteuk sighed.

 

"He can at least keep his pants off for now since it is only a plane with us on it" Kangin informed nonchalantly.

 

"But seriously, he is six and he is still in a diaper"

 

"Well whose fault is that mommy" Heechul sarcastically remarked.

 

"Shut the up"

 

"NO CURSING DAMMIT" Siwon screamed.

 

"You just did " Heechul remarked.

 

"SHUT UUUUUPPPPPPP" Sungmin screamed trying to concentrate on the episode of My Little Ponies that he was watching.

 

"Why can't we be normal?" Hangeng asked calmly.

 

"Shut up Beijing Fried Rice Man" Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison.

 

"Now children, I will kindly say this once, SHUT THE UP AND JUST ENJOY OUR FAMILY TIME" Leeteuk calmly said while smiling angelically.

---------------------------

Jesus this is short, Um, Sorry I haven't updated, I finally got time to write a while back but then brainfarted, then I got rid of the brain fart but then school happened. I finally am able to write again right now though, and it should be easier to update now since I don't have honor classes. 

I should be updating again later today or tomorrow, but I was wondering

Do you want me to write little drabbles about my EXO families in this in another story?

If so you can always message me one of the pairings from here and give me a word or prompt to write off of and then you get a little chapter dedicated to you on the drabble.

Those I will probably not take very long to write and you can always request them anytime, especially during my random haitus's on this story.