Chicken....Dumplins.....Buffalos!? Part 1 of 3

We Bought An Orphanage!?

FUUUUU- Sorry I haven't updated for a while I just finally got out of school yesterday and I was going around the house rapping "AYO WUDDAP KREASE, Wolves still ready now!, Roll Like a buffalo, roll like a buffalo, wolfs still ready now, roll like a buffalo, roll like a buffalo!"

Because I am ing crazy.......So now back to the story!

Also, motherF-er 13 subscribers That is sad that that is a lot of subscribers for me.

--------------------------------------------------------

"So what is for dinner?" Leeteuk asked Shindong.

"Hm, I heard one parent like chicken so I made that along with some dumpings for evil little Kyuhyun and some waffles for Mir" Shindong said aking his apron off and showing everyone to the dining room with all of the food.

"WARRFLES!" Baby Mir yelled out while struggling to get out of G.O's arms.

"HOLY ! HE CAN TALK?" Onew screamed out loud.

"DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF MY BABIES!" Leeteuk hissed like a dog with rabies.

"Oh, it doesn't matter, all of the kids curse anyways, and yes he can talk, he is 4, you do realize this?" Shindong told G.O.

"What, I thought he was only, like, two!" G.O. yelled out loud.

"God no, he is just short for his age because of his chub" Shindong said.

"Wait, how old are all of the kids?" Jiyong asked out loud.

"I have a list, hold on" Heechul said taking a crumpled peice of paper out of his sweatshirt.

"Okay well the list says...."

Heechul - 14

Hangeng - 14

Siwon - 10

Kibum - 4

Mimi - 9

Henry - 2

Sungmin - 10

Kyuhyun - 3

Ryeowook - 4

Yesung - 6

Eunhyuk - 8

Donghae - 8

Joon - 7

Mir - 4

Thunder - 5

Ren - 4

Baekho - 6 

Minhyun(I almost typed taco) - 5

Aron - 9

JR - 6

Jonghyun - 13

Taemin - 7

Key - 11

Minho - 9

Seungri - 4

Taeyang - 8

Daesung - 6

Zelo - 1

Junsu - 8

Changmin - 4

Yoochun - 10

Niel - 6

C.A.P - 10

Chunji - 8

Changjo - 5

L.Joe - 9

Ricky - 6

All the parents stared at Heechul like he was crazy.

"Oh my god, how do we ever remember that?" Yunho asked the intellectual child.

"You don't, if you ever forget its on the fridge or you can just talk to our school teachers, which reminds me, you have to meet them tomorrow" Heechul suddenly mentioned then took a seat at the table after helping Hangeng put Henry into a baby seat.

"Who are your teachers?" Seunghyun asked the children.

"We all have varying teachers because of our ages but mine, Heechul's and a few others of us have a guy named Yi Fan as our teacher but we just call him Kris because thats what the Nursery/Kindergarden teacher calls him" Hangeng told the adults.

"Those two teachers are totally ing eachother" Heechul said out loud.

"Heechul!" Leeteuk said suprised almost spitting his peice of chicken out.

"What its true, we all actually have nicknames for the teacher couples" Heechul told his Mom.

"I dont think your teacher and the nice lady that works in the nursery would like you saying that stuff about them though!" Leeteuk scolded his child.

"Wow, you're already like a real mother, much better than the last parents we had, and another thing, the teachers are both guys" Heechul said.

"They are both what!?" Onew yelled out.

"Its not like you're living in the house with gay men" Heechul said sarcasticly while rolling his eyes.

"what is being gay a problem with you?" Jaejoong asked the child offended by what Heechul said.

"No, I have no problem with gay people, I'm biual myself so it doesn't really matter" Heechul admited to his parents.

The adults just stared at him in complete shock.

"I hope you haven't told anyone at school that, you know how they would shun you!" Leeteuk said starting to worry about his childs well-being.

"I know, and even before I came out everyone just kinda figured it out, It doesn't bother me actually, I have enough friends at school who are pretty cool" Heechul shrugged it off.

"Okay Chullie, but if anyone bullies you you do realize you can come to mommy and daddy and we will take care of things, right?" Leeteuk said placing a hand on Kangin's shoulder.

"Yes I do realize this, but considering I haven't even known you for more that 4 hours, you still have a long way to go until I call you mom and dad, now if you will excuse me" Heechul hotily said while whipping his face and leaving the room for his and Hangeng's shared room.

"I'm so sorry about him Umma, Appa, it's just he isn't very good with change, none of use really are" Hangeng explained quietly to The parents.

"I'm fine with that, I understand perfectly well, I had the same problems with change growing up" Jaejoong told the children while petting Changmin's head and feeding him another small bite of chicken when he started whining.

"I'm so glad you understand Jaejoong-Shii" Hangeng said from his seat.

"Its okay, and I think I know why Changmin is so heavy now" Jaejoong said raising an eyebrow when Changmin tried eating the plate when he wasn't handed another peice of food.

"Is there something wrong with Changmin?" Onew asked everyone in general.

"Well besides an inhuman stomach for food, he is also four years old and doesn't talk, only whines" Shindong told the parents.

"Why doesn't he talk?" Yunho asked worriedly.

"We don't know, we never were able to take him to the doctors with the parents before because they were all to busy trying to make us into little tiny soldiers that would obey them, but they failed horribly once Heechul had enough of them" Siwon answered the question.

"We can take him to the doctors tomorrow after meeting your teachers if that is all right with you guys?" Seungho asked all of the children.

"Is it okay if we just get a whole report done on all of their heal instead of just one?" Jiyong asked worried.

"I can't see why not, My parents have the money, we just need to see if all of the kids agree to wanting it" Onew said.

"Wait you have money?" Key asked curving a perfect eyebrow upwards.

"Well, yah, my parents own a chain of butcher shops that get a lot of money, more money that most cell phone companies get actually" Onew said.

"Does that mean we can have allowances?" Little Taemin said batting his eyelashing constantly.

"I don't see why not, only if you kids behave" Onew said.

"SWEET! HOW MUCH!?" Mimi shreiked thinking about how much shopping he can do with it.

"I would say, maybe 20 dollars a week (In american money) if you behave that week and do what you're told?" Onew said to see everyone elses reaction.

"YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES~!" Key and Mimi screamed jumping around like girls that just saw a hot korean guy.

"Okay, well its bedtime now, then school and the doctors" Seunghyun said picking Zelo up and walking out of the room.

"YAY!" Eunhyuk and Donghae screamed rushing upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm finally done with this update. I will try to update tomorrow! Also, has anyone figured out who I have in mind for the Nursery teacher. I'll give a hint, Tall, EXO, not Tao.

welp, comment please!

and yes I know that the ages are completly random but i dont care.