Getting aquanted

We Bought An Orphanage!?

"So, I'm Leeteuk and I already meet all of you individually, but none of you have meet my husband Kangin" Leeteuk said pointing to Kangin.

"Hello" Kangin said bowing a little in his seat.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yunho and this is my Wife Jaejoong!" Tall guy said then pointed to "BooJae" for Jaejoong.

"I'm Jiyong but you can just call me GD, and this is my husband T.O.P or Seunghyun, whichever is easier for you to say" The girly guy with deep voice said.

"I'm Seungho and this is my wife G.O., he use to have a stache" another guy said with the other guy that smelt kinda like an old grandma.

"And I'm Jinki! But call me Onew!" The guy with the chicken bucket said.

"Well thats wonderful! How about we go meet the children?" Leeteuk then asked while he started walking to the front door, everyone else followed him.

They finally reached the door but pause, Then Jaejoong grabbed the handle and flung the door open. What they saw was 37 little eyes all staring at them when they opened the door.

"Are you are new parents are something?" A child that looked kind of like a girl said.

"I guess so, so whats your name darling?" Leeteuk said bending down to the childs height.

"I'm Heechul, i'm 14, i'm the oldest besides Hankyung." Heechul said while point to another kid around Heechul's age playing with a baby.

"So who is everyone?" Kangin asked Heechul feeling very intimidated by one child that had a mohawk.

"How about we let them choose which parent they want to take care of them first then we do introductions" Heechul said then looked at the children.

"Ya heard me?" He asked them, when all of the children nodded he said, "Good, on the count of three, one, two, THREE!" When Heechul yelled three all the children ran to who they liked best.

In the end Leeteuk and Kangin got the majority of the children. The children introduced themselves to everyone then the parents had to tell eachother who they had.

"Well, I have Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, C.A.P, L.Joe, and Zelo!" GD told the other parents.

"I have Key, Jonghyun, Minho, Niel, Ricky, and Taemin!" Onew said handing all of his children chicken.

"We have Thunder, Joon, Ren, Minhyun, Chunji, Changjo, and Mir, lookit that chub~!" G.O said then started squeeling over baby Mir.

"We have Junsu, Yoochun, Baekho, JR, Aron, and Changmin, wait, why is Changmin so heavy?" Jaejoong said.

"Thats wonderful, well we have Heechul, Hankyung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, MiMi, and Henry" Kangin said naming off all of the children that him and Leeteuk had.

"Oh my god, how are we going to cook for these children?" G.O stated conserning the fact that he isn't very well at cooking.

"Thats what i'm here for!" A big man said coming out of the kitchen.

"Who are you!" Leeteuk screeched while holding onto his babies for dear life.

"I'm the cook and babysitter, Shindong!" the jolly man said.

"Oh, nice to meet you then!" Leeteuk said standing to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, now, shall we eat dinner?" Shindong said geusturing to the dinning room.

"We shall" said Onew.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, wasn't an update, I just realized that I forgot some of the children, so, yah, go reread which parent got who.