We all bought A What?

We Bought An Orphanage!?

"So we bought this house along with 7 other people?" Kangin asked his "Wife" Leeteuk.

 

"Yes we did, and I meet them all they they are very nice people so behave around them" Leeteuk said when Kangin parked the car in front of a big House with 4 other cars already there.

"Wow, this house is huge, now I know why you all bought it together" Kangin said when Leeteuk grabbed his "Man sack"coughPurseCough, and they both climb out of the car. They walked over to the 3 other couples and random guy with a chicken bucket and sat at the table with the person who sold them all the house.

"You are all here today to open up and see your new house, get to know eachother, and to have a good life" The sales guy said.

"Ok, I don't care give me my house keys so I can get into my house" A guy that was really pretty said who was sitting next to a really tall guy.

"I WILL--Once I tell you all what this house really is!" The sales man yelled before the other man could grab the keys.

"BooJae, sit down and listen to the man" The tall guy said pulling "BooJae" down by the waist.

"Go on"

"Well, I may have forgot to mention when you guys bought the place that that-thatitisanorphanagethatpeoplearen'tallowedtoadoptchildrenfrom!" The sales man screamed and covered his face.

"Um, what did you say?" Another man said that had a very deep voice and a look that made it look like he could impregnant a woman with just his eyes if he wanted to.

"He just said that it is an orphanage that people aren't allowed to adopt children from" The weird guy with the chicken told them calmly.

"A WHAT?" Screamed "BooJae"

"An orphanage with liitle tiny children, this sounds delightful since we all can't have our own, how many children are there?" The girly looking guy next to the deep voiced guy said.

"Well they all like to call themselfs different groups so seperatly 12, 3, 3, 5, 6, 4, 3 plus a new arrival that is by himself, so altogether it is 37 children." The sales man said.

"........"

"........."

".........."

"........"

"........"

"....."

"..........."

".........."

"........."

"Well?" The sales guy asked.

"Wow" Said deep voiced guy

"Fantastic baby" The girly man with deep voice said right after,

"This" One guy said

"Is War" said the other guy with him,

"We will need a lot" Began Tall guy

"of Red Balloons" said "BooJae",

"We are going to need a Miracle" Said Kangin

"And a lot of Happiness" Said Leeteuk,

"I don't know if we are Ready or Not" Said chicken guy.

"Why do I feel like this is some kind of inside joke that i'm not suppose to understand" said the sales guy.

"Shut Up, okay we will still take the house" Leeteuk said making the final decision.

"Thats Great! The children will love you! Now, just introduce yourselfs before you go in." The sales guy said before tosing them all a set of house keys.

Thats it for now, please comment and tell me what you think so far!