Announcement

Symmetrical Love Story

Their first fight as a couple had ended quickly when Seunghyun found Dara crying to herself, locked in their bedroom. He'd gone in anyway, breaking the handle off of the door with ease, and had hugged her tightly to him. He knew how she felt- he was scared and worried, too, he just didn't show it as easily.

However, his nerves hit sky-rocketing point as he gazed around the room at his friends, who sat together around the living room. It was Minzy's eighteenth birthday, and Seunghyun had asked everyone over for drinks. Dara was happy to drink fizzy apple juice instead- in Seunghyun's opinion, that stuff was as good as alcohol anyway.

It was the day that they had decided on, before Dara got any further along. They assumed that the Jiyong would become more noticeable over time anyway, so it was the ideal time to do it.

The guest of honor was happily playing with a new stuffed giraffe and wearing her new hat, which was the same style as the old one but where there had been blue, there was pink. Seunghyun had gotten it for her- he didn't even worry about the fact that when she wore it, she wouldn't be symmetrical with CL. But she wasn't really anyway.

Seunghyun glanced over at Dara, who nodded. He took a deep breath.

"Uh, guys?" He interrupted Jiyong, who was talking with Youngbae, Bom, Dara, and CL. They all fell quiet, and he was glad that he had chosen to do this before they drank too much. Pulling Dara up from her seat and holding her hand, he stood before his best friends.

"We have something for you." Dara said quietly, and Seunghyun turned to get the presents that he had wrapped to perfection. Placing one in Bom's hands for her and Youngbae, one in Jiyong's hands for him and CL, and one in Minzy's hands, he sat back to watch their reactions.

The others looked confused for a few moments, before slowly un-wrapping the neatly-sealed gifts with care.

Into Jiyong's hands fell a shirt, the size of a baby doll's dress that had in neat scrawl written across the top, "Number One Uncle and Auntie." Minzy's present was a small, yellow rattle with a teddy bear on the end, and Bom opened her gift to reveal a beautifully made, tiny wrap-blanket.

The five of their friends sat shocked for several minutes, unmoving. Then, simultaneously, they rose their eyes to stare at the two Meisters.

Then, the room exploded.

Or so they thought, with the amount of noise that emitted from each of their friends. The three girls screamed, and the boys yelled, all in shock of what had just happened.

CL and Bom were the first ones to make sense of any of the situation.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" They yelled in unison, staring at Dara and Seunghyun, who were wide-eyed in fear. They hadn't quite expected that reaction.

"You're PREGNANT? You knocked her up?" Youngbae said a moment after the girls. Jiyong just stood there, shocked into silence, while Minzy giggled and jumped on her meister and his girlfriend, hugging them tightly.

"Uh, yeah, that's.."Dara attempted to say, but she was too busy having the life squeezed out of her by the youngest Lee. Seunghyun came to her rescue, and was hug-attacked himself, unable to prevent Bom and CL from hugging Dara. They were slightly more gentle, though. Youngbae whooped, and Jiyong began to smile, still dumbstruck.

"Awesome, that's…" he said, as CL hugged him in her joy.

No questions were asked, nor answered, other than the due date of the baby. The end of May was a sufficient answer. Seunghyun and Dara were happy about their friends' reactions- no anger, no disappointment, only joy.

It was incredible, Seunghyun reflected as he cleaned up after Minzy's party with his meisters. He'd practically ordered Dara to have some rest, but she was tired anyway, so she obliged. They took it so well… this is going to be easier than I expected.

It turned out that the main reasons as to why Seunghyun could see their child's soul was because he was the closest person who could see souls to Dara, and because he was a Shinigami.

However, that didn't stop the small smirk that appeared on Dongwook's face every time he saw Dara. She hated that smirk, it was a smug "I know your secret" smirk. And it annoyed her beyond belief.

Others, however, remained blissfully unaware- and she was halfway through her second month already. Mira had told her that she wouldn't start showing until around the fourth month, but the girl was already self-conscious about it. She took extra lengths to hide the non-existent bump, while Seunghyun just laughed at her until she Dara-Chopped him.

Naturally, she stayed as far away as possible from her father and Shinigami-sama, who could also see souls. She really, really didn't want him to know yet. If it was up to her, he wouldn't know at all until the baby was born, but she knew that wasn't what Seunghyun would want.

She was also extremely glad that they'd told their friends about it. Although Seunghyun was always with her, caring for her, sometimes it was good to see a supportive smile in the hallway before a lesson to relieve her stress.