Symmetrical LOVE

Symmetrical Love Story

Here goes the Second SAGA :*

 

Naturally, a fight like that wouldn't have kept quiet for very long. A fist-fight, or even a weapon fight, would have been normal at YG, and wasn't such big news- but a verbal fight? That was rarely seen around the school, and rumours spread like wildfire.

Bom had rushed off after the fight to try and find Youngbae and tell him what happened. Turned out he didn't need telling- he'd been hiding in a locker a few metres away from the doorway to the Crescent Moon classroom. When she asked what he had been doing there, he rattled on about the assassin's code. Bom took that to mean that he was jumping out and scaring the crap out of the younger, or new, students.

Dara, as usual, didn't care about the rumours, and only rolled her eyes when she walked past students that she'd never seen before that were insisting that they'd been there when the fight happened. She shrugged it off, and walked home early- to Seunghyun's house. He'd stayed back at school to speak with his father, so she left alone, not bothering to tell anyone where she was.

She didn't quite know when she'd started referring to her boyfriend's house as home. But it had all of the qualities of home- love, comfort, warmth, and Pocky.

She had three hours before she had to go back out and practice training with Jiyong again- they'd lost their resonance, and it'd take a while for them to get it back again. She took a shower, washing off the words that Sohee had said to her from her mind at the same time. Dara then walked downstairs and went to the cupboard.

Her boyfriend had been sensitive enough to buy nine boxes of Pocky, so that once she'd had one, there would be eight. She smiled, and grabbed the box closest to her.

She stared down their DVD and movie shelf, trying to find one that wasn't an action film- Seunghyun's, or a sappy chick flick- CL's or Minzy's. Eventually she settled on Harry Potter. Seunghyun had only purchased the series because there were eight films. Halfway through the scene where Harry, Ron and Hermione flew to catch a flying key, the door swung open. Seunghyun, CL and Minzy came in, and Seunghyun sighed in relief when he saw her.

"We were worried about you, we had no idea where you were!" he said, hugging her from over the back of the couch. She leaned her head against his arm.

"Thanks, Dara," CL said, not without some sarcasm. She grinned, however, ruffling Dara's hair. Dara cried out at her, attempting to fix it, when she found her hands being covered gently by her boyfriends'.

He pulled out each of her pigtails, and then redid them, gently pulling her hair back into its previous position. She smiled as he realized that he hadn't done them symmetrically.

"No!" he cried, before walking around the couch to sit next to her. He pulled her left shoulder back, making her sit with her back facing him, and he redid her hair.

"That's better," he sighed. She stayed sitting where she was, leaning on him comfortably.

"Hey, Dara-chaaaan, when are you meeting with Jiyong?" Minzy asked from the other couch, her eyes still fixated on the television screen.

Dara cried out in shock, annoyed with herself for forgetting. She leapt off the couch, ran to the closet, grabbed her coat and gloves, and pulled on her boots. Seunghyun came to stand beside her as she did so.

"What's up, Seunghyun? I have to go, but I'll be back soon." She said, rather hurriedly. He took her hand, and she stopped for a moment.

"I'm going with you."

Dara turned to look at him, and saw the slight scowl upon his face and the frustration deep in his eyes. She noticed that he looked much cuter when he smiled, but she couldn't deny that his annoyed face was attractive too.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cheat o-"

"It's not you I'm worried about, I trust you completely. It's him I don't trust. Plus, do you really think that Sohee won't be there, guarding her 'prize'?" Dara could tell that he'd thought this through, and that no wasn't really an answer. Smiling, she grabbed his hand and together, they ran out of the double, fixed, doors.

"JIYONG!"Dara screamed, dropping the scythe. Bad idea- he landed straight on her foot. "DO IT RIGHT!"

"Well," the scythe snapped, "Maybe if you did it properly, there wouldn't be any trouble!"

Sohee laughed. "Looks like the can't handle him after all."

Seunghyun glared at her. It was his policy not to hit girls, but he was highly tempted. Turns out he didn't need to, because Dara's book flew through the air shortly after the words had been spoken. Sohee went down, and Jiyong transformed back into his human form.

"Dara! Stop being so bloody stupid, and let's get this over with!"

"Well, maybe if you cooperated a bit mor-" she said, and he interrupted her, transforming into a scythe and landing in her open palm. She caught him.

"Shut up. Just shut up," Dara growled under her breath. He was really pissing her off.

Bringing the scythe back a bit, she practiced her typical moves- overhead swing, back handed swing- that one was used to knock people out, not kill them- and side-swipe. As she swung the scythe forward, she couldn't help giving into temptation.

Jiyong, still in his buki form, flew about twenty feet in the air. Dara prided herself on how far she'd managed to throw him.

"Dara, Seunghyun, Jiyong." Dongwook's voice rang out across the clearing next to their school. Dongwook had arrived, and saw only the last few minutes. Hanbyul-sensei was with him, as usual.

"Dara, in order to be able to properly wield Jiyong, you shouldn't throw him across the clearing like that. Resonance, complete resonance, requires wholehearted cooperation. Remember that," the doctor said, sitting backwards on his chair. How he'd managed to get into the clearing on that thing was a mystery.

"Yes, sir," she said, before turning to leave the clearing, hand-in-hand with Seunghyun, "I'll remember that next time I want to work with that jerk."

The couple walked away, and Dongwook and Hanbyul were left with two unconscious students.

"But seriously," Dongwook said to his companion, "That was quite a good throw."

Hanbyul nodded seriously. "She has a lot of upper-arm strength, probably formed from years of hitting Jiyong over the head with books."

The pair of them laughed, and then laughed even harder about the black-haired boy's predicament, when they realized that Jiyong was embedded in a large oak tree.

Dara and Seunghyun walked back down the hundreds of steps on their way home, laughing about the series of events that had just happened.

"Hey, Seunghyun, do you think… um…" Dara said, not quite knowing how to ask. As usual, he guessed what she was thinking correctly.

"Yes, Hanbyul-sensei and Dongwook-sensei are definitely sleeping together," he said.

 

Hope Ya'll enjoyed that *nervous

Comments Are Love They're my inspirations! :*

 

Yours Truly,

One.Four.Three :*