Symmetrical Beauty

Symmetrical Love Story

Standing before the mirror, she stared at her form for a few minutes. Her limp, brown hair hung in two straight lines from her hair-ties. Her haggard eyes stared back at her dully, and her non-existent curves made her resemble a child.

This is the reason, she told herself. The reason why he slept with her- I'm boring, ugly old me. Why would anyone, especially someone as "cool" as Jiyong, choose me over someone like Sohee? I'm not pretty. I annoy him all the time- thinking about it, I'm surprised it took as long as two weeks.

Lost deep in thought, she didn't notice the entrance of a second figure. The blue-haired boy leaned against the wall inside the bathroom, staring at the girl before him as she took in her appearance with a sigh.

Personally, he couldn't see what her problem was.

"Beautiful," he muttered under his breath.

Dara yelled in surprise and jumped back from the sink, turning her accusing brown-eyed gaze upon the boy standing against the wall. His dark eyes met hers, coolly assessing her attitude.

"Wha- what are you doing? What are you on about?" Dara breathed, attempting to get her heart-rate back down to normal.

"Well, this is my house. And I said, beautiful." Seunghyun stared her down, and instantly noticed the light blush tingeing her cheeks.

"What do you mean, beautiful?" She practically laughed. "I'm not beautiful at all. Otherwise, Jiyong would want me."

"Symmetry is the most important form of aesthetics, and you are the most symmetrical girl I've met… and some people are just stupid. Jiyong is one of them." The young man informed her, not blushing in the slightest.

"Oh. Um, thank you?" She said, her blush growing stronger. He simply nodded, before turning and leaving the bathroom.

She shook her head to clear it, trying to make heads or tails of what the solemn boy had told her. Deciding the best course of action while still working out her issue with Jiyong was to ignore Seunghyun's comment (of course, only for the time being), she headed back downstairs to hang out with CL and Minzy for the evening, ignoring the messages on her phone from Jiyong and trying to block out the voice in her head that told her repeatedly that Seunghyun would be so much better.

The new morning began later than usual for Dara. The laughing sun was already high in the air by the time she stirred, rolling over and hitting against something soft, like a pillow. She hugged against it, smiling softly. It was a good morning- there was no Blaire scratching at her to get up, no Jiyong knocking on her door-

JIYONG!

Dara sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. Lights danced behind her eyes and she had a moment of vertigo that always happens when you sit up too quickly after sleeping, followed by a moment of confusion when she didn't see the objects around her room that she usually saw when she woke up.

Holding her head in her hands for a minute, and then looking up again, she recognized the room to be the living room of Choi Mansion, Seunghyun's, CL's, and Minzy's home. Oh, and of course, Lord Deaths'. Technically.Dara thought he had his own bedroom at the Academy, because he rarely went home.

She glanced up at the high-risen ceiling, and then around her. Minzy and CL were curled up on her right, whereas on her left, she discovered that the pillow she had been hugging was, in fact, Seunghyun.

Momentarily stunned, she wondered when the boy had come downstairs last night, but no thought came to mind. Shrugging it off like a jacket, she slipped off of the mattress that had been placed on the floor, and without properly assessing her appearance.

Racing down the main road of Seoul, towards her and Jiyong's apartment- that bastard- she realized that she probably shouldn't have run off without waiting to say goodbye. But, thinking about it, she probably couldn't have looked at Seunghyun properly again- she had used him as a PILLOW!

Death, how embarrassing… she thought to herself, jogging up the street and into the lobby of her home.

Taking a few deep breaths, both to calm herself down, and to settle her heartbeat rate after running through the city, she pushed open the door to her apartment.

 

I need a BANNER Again i know -.- but i not good in making one -.-

So How was it?

COMMENTS ARE LOVE :*

Yours Truly,

One.Four.Three