Who's WHAT?!

Symmetrical Love Story

The reason for the timing of their awakening was because CL was being sick… again. It had been two days since the incident with the plates, so they were sure it wasn't disgust at that. The first thing that ran through Dara's mind was pregnancy. It made sense- CL had had drunken , probably unprotected, with Jiyong a couple of weeks ago. It always infuriated her on television, in books and manga, and in other stories when the main character was so OBVIOUSLY pregnant and they had no idea. But Dara didn't know how to bring this up with CL, so she decided to let it be.

Minzy and Seunghyun were as clueless as the characters in the stories, but CL seemed to know. She had a slightly smug air about her that seemed to indicate that she thought she was the only one with any idea. Dara ignored it, although it certainly puzzled Seunghyun. Minzy didn't really care.

It was only when the "family" went shopping for new plates, and clothes for the girls, that CL said anything.

After they'd bought three sets of eight of plates (Dara had insisted on three. One so that they could break another set, and therefore would have broken eight sets of plates in the last year, one for the kitchen, and one spare in case any more broke) and some new clothes (She really didn't like shopping with the Lee sisters, but her vest really was getting a bit tight and her skirt was a bit small.) they were walking through the shopping centre, looking at some DVD's to buy, when CL tugged on Dara's coat sleeve discreetly. When she turned to look at the other girl, she inclined her head in the other direction, towards a makeup store. Leaving Minzy preoccupied with choosing a DVD, and Seunghyun preoccupied with keeping Minzy from making a weird choice ("LION KING! LION KING!"), she headed over to the other store with CL.

"So, um, Dara," CL said, looking at a rotating stand of blue and green necklaces, not really paying attention to the sparkling jewelry, "I need to ask you a favor."

Dara sighed- she'd seen this coming from a mile away. CL wanted to tell Dara, but have her keep the secret until it was too obvious to everyone else.

"Yeah? Is this about Jiyong? Or your possible pregnancy?" The slightly-younger girl responded, and CL's mouth formed a perfectly round "O" shape. Dara found herself being pulled behind a shelf displaying blushes and foundation tones buy the back of her vest. The girls sat on the floor in the middle of the shop.

"You know about that?" CL hissed, looking around anxiously. Dara rolled her eyes.

"Well, duh, you've been throwing up like someone who drank two litres of alchohol every morning for the past three days. I'm not stupid. And you've been complaining about cramps and stuff."

"I, uh… okay, well, since you know anyway…" The older teen hesitated, before making her mind up.

"I need you to get me a… a test."

Dara sat upright and away from the shelf she'd been leaning on.

"WHAT?"

"You heard me. I need you to get me a test. A pregnancy test."

Dara's eyes were as big as saucers. "You want a test."

CL nodded. Dara shook her head.

"I'm sorry, CL, I can't get you one."

"Yes, you can, Dara! I really need your help on this- I mean, what if anyone saw me getting the test? My reputation would be ruined! And I can't trust Minzy or Seunghyun with this!"

Dara had to laugh- mentally, of course- at her statement. If anything, her getting a pregnancy test would live up to the expectations of the rumors about her.

"And my reputation? What if Seunghyun saw me?"

"Well, just say that you missed your last period!" CL rolled her eyes. Dara shook her head.

"I won't lie to him. I got that a couple of weeks ago. And we don't have unprotected ."

CL glared at the other teen for a moment. Only one tactic would work on this girl, and she hated to use it, but if she had to…

"Pleeeeeease, Dara?" she asked, looking saddened.

"No."

"Pretty prettypleeeeeeeease?" CL begged, holding her hands up in a prayer-like gesture.

"FINE! Just stop bugging me!" Dara snapped, looking away. CL beamed, hugging the girl tightly around the shoulders and neck, nearly suffocating her.

"Thanks, Dara, I'll never forget it! How can I repay you?"

 

--

As Promised Multiple Updates Yay!/lol

HAHAHA Do you think Cl's Pregnant?

Anys Sorry If i don't update regularly anymore :(

Mianhe! Hope You understand ;)

I'm Just Second Year Highschool Anyway x))

Yes I'm not supposed to read Rated but I have a talent in writing those stuff x))

 

Questions? Post it on my wall or Simply Message me I won't snob you ;)

Your's Truly,

One.Four.Three >/////< :*