Chapter 4

Nobody Knows

My neck hurt like hell when i woke up. I cant believe i fell asleep on Joon's legs while he was cradling Hana. When i sat up I stayed still for a few minutes letting my neck move slowly back into its place. To make matters worse, I really needed to go to the toilet. I just didn't know if they had one. 

I wasn't ready to go exploring on my own,especially after what happened yesterday with the three thugs. I decided to wake Joon up.

"Joon." I gently shook his shoulder trying my best not to wake Hana up. "Joon I need to pee." 

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"I don't know, it's still dark and i still need to pee." I REALLLY needed to go.

"Argh" He gently put Hana on a pile of rags, that were probably nice clothes...a long time ago. "Lets go." He got up and quickly stretched. 

We walked out of the warehouse in silence.

"Sorry for waking you up." I said while stumbling after him. It was so dark i could barely see.

"It's fine I need to go too." He stopped suddenly and i rammed into his back with an "umph". "Here we are."

Here. Here was outside. Just around the corner from the warehouse. But honestly, what was I expecting? Indoor plumbing?

"Right here?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup." He stepped forward and ped his pants.

"W-what are you doing ?!" I gasped.

"What does it look like?" He laughed at my shyness. I awkwardly stood there for a minute while he did his "business" trying my best not to stare at him. Has he no shame?

"C'mon hurry up or I'll leave you" I could feel his smirk in the dark even if I couldn't actually see it. Psht, who does he think he is?

"Can you...um.... turn around?" I whispered unsure if he heard me or not.

"Aish this kid." He turned around and stared whistling.

"Thanks." I could feel my cheeks turning red. Thank God its still dark. Once i finished, i turned around only to see no one there. He was gone. He left me. "HEY! JOON!" I stretched my arms out trying to slowly walk forward, i felt blind. Where did he go? "Where are you?!" I bumped into something and it felt like a body. "Joon?" I was sure its him but the figure didn't respond.

"Got you scared didn't I?!" He laughed.

"PABO!" I shouted as i smacked him over the head. "Why would you do that?!" 

"It's funny. You're like a lost puppy, so cute." He patted my head. 

"I'm not lost. Or a puppy!" I mumbled as I tripped over. Where's light when you need it?

"Ah i forgot you're not used to this area." He smirked as he took my hand and led me back in side.

I couldn't help but blush as i felt something funny in my stomach. Why was he so kind to me?

......

We found Hana where we left her; only she was awake.

"Oppa." She mumbled weakly.

"What' wrong Hana?" Joon ran over to her and put his hand on her forehand."You're burning up!" 

"I don't feel too well Oppa." My heart stopped, i couldn't bear to see her in so much pain. I quickly scanned my bag for something useful but i found nothing. I never had any medicine at home so I never packed any.

"Damn!" Joon cursed as he searched his pockets. All he found was a few pennies.

"Here take this" I handed him all the money I had. It wasn't a lot, but it should be enough to get everything Hana needed.

"No I couldn't" Joon frantically looked around, but there was no other help.

"Hurry up and take it. She needs help now." I shouted at him while i took Hana in my arms. I was blind outside so there was no use in me going anywhere. 

"I'll pay you back. I don't know how but I will" He quickly took the money and ran out.

"You're going to be okay Hana. I promise." I whispered in her ear while rocking her gently. She was so fragile, i don't know what Joon would do if he lost her.