Chapter 3

Nobody Knows

A/N: I'll be busy this week because i have three exams (that i haven't yet revised for) but I'll still try my best to update !! Enjoy <3

P.S Check out JJ Project - Bounce ! That song is just SO catchy and JB&Jr look SO CUTE... LET ME LOVE YOU !! >.<

 

I was in trouble. Correction, i was in BIG trouble. These guys didn't look the friendly type at all. 

"So new kid, whatcha got in yer bag?!" One of them said as he grabbed my bag.

"Don't touch that" I said as i tried to get my bag back but failed. I was pushed to the floor. So i can never run away from abuse can I?

"Hey es, leave him alone." Joon. It was definitely him. Without even turning around i knew it was him.

"Back off Joon, he's ours." The guy sneered back.

"No way, I found him first." Joon took my bag and grabbed my hand. "Now beat it losers" And they did. They actually did. I couldn't believe it. There were three of them and Joon was alone. AND those guys were huge.... I was dumbfounded...

"Thanks" I smiled as he gave me my bag back.

"Aish, i told you to be careful" He scratched the back of his neck as he started to walk back towards the alley. I stood unmoving. Was i supposed to follow him or should i leave? I wasn't sure what to do so i waited. "You coming or not?" He shouted and I ran to him without a second thought. I figured I'd be safer with him anyway and it was getting dark and i had no where else to go. Just my luck.

....

Turns out there is a door situated in the alley which leads to an abandoned warehouse. 

"This is our home. Welcome." Joon smiled nonchalantly.

"Nice place." I whispered as I looked around. It was empty and dirty.

"Better than outside." He laughed as he walked to the far end corner where the little girl  from before,Hana, was sitting. "Its a roof over our heads and it is a little warmer than outside."

"JOONIE!" Hana yelled as she ran into his arms. "Oppa you bought the other oppa here too?!" She smiled as she gave me a hug also. She felt so cold. I immediately took of my jumper and wrapped it around her.

"How have you survived so far?" I asked as I took out another jumper from my bag and put it on. I looked at Joon who was only wearing a black tank top. I was thankful for the fact that i packed two extra jumpers. "Here put this on." I tossed the other one to him. He eyed it carefully, and me, but eventually put it on.

"Thanks. It's been tough but we get by." He lit a small fire in a metal tin beside us.

"So how long have you been out here." I asked.

"Around eight months." He stared at the fire as he talked. " You know, you should go back home. Winter is coming and I don't know how i'll take care of Hana, so I wont be able to look out for you that much either." 

"I...I cant -" A sob escaped my mouth. Both of them looked at me as tears started to fall from my eyes. Hana put her little hand on my shoulder in comfort but i couldn't stop crying. Memories of my past that I've been trying to forget started to fill my mind and i hugged myself tightly, trying not to touch the bruises that have not yet healed. 

"I can never go back there."