Final

Nobody Knows

I knew that our relationship would be difficult sometimes. We are too messed up for it to be perfect. The things we both have gone through are too hard to forget. And although we argue sometimes, we never let it get too far. At the end of the day, we realise that whatever we argued about it was not important, the important thing is that we have each other.

Our love is for forever. 

Years went on and we lived happily. I helped more people then I ever thought I could. The charity was a success. I still remember the first eight tennants. One of them was Seungho. We saved him just in time, I was so glad. We went back to the place where I had met Joon and thats is where we found him. It was almost winter which made the weather unbearable. He also had no food for days.

Now he has a stable job, and has found himself a wife. She is a very kind person. I'm so happy for him and he hasn't stopped thanking us since. Every year we meet up and talk about our adventures. He gets to travel the world now with his company. He seems so happy. 

Joon has also accepted Thunder, realising that he was no threat to our relationship. Joon knows our love is the strongest. In fact, him and Thunder have become good friends too. 

Hana is growing up too. She will soon become a teenager and our worries will begin. Joon is becoming more stressed over how he is going to protect her from the awful world. She has become so beautiful that he knows boys will be falling at her feet. On the other hand, I'm sure she'll be fine, she is a strong and independant girl afterall. We raised her well.

Oh I forgot to mention. Me and Joon are going on vacation soon. We never got enough free time recently, both being busy with our jobs, and we decided it was time for a break.

Two weeks of pure lazyness in front of the sun. I cannot wait. 

I'll always love you Joonie.

You are forever mine Mirue.

 

-And They Lived Happily Ever After-