Chapter 11

Nobody Knows

"OH MY GOD MIRUEEE!!" Joon shouted at the top of his lungs. Pabo. I'm not deaf. "MIRRRR!" I guess he came back from the mall. Has he already done his shopping?So quick?

"WHAT?!" I shouted back from upstairs, I was currently painting my new room. I went for white, maybe, just maybe it will bring some purity back into this house.

"Oh my god, ohhh my god!" I heard him sing as he ran upstairs. 

"Calm down" I laughed as I stepped down from the ladder, his overly-hyper happiness might be the death of me. 

"Mirue!" He ran into the room and jumped on me. Surprised, I lost my balance and we both fell, knocking over the paint bucket. 

"Aish Joon!!!" I moaned while trying to wipe paint off of me with Joon still hugging me. "Yah! Get off me you pabo!" 

"MIrrueeee guess what?" He let go of me and helped me stand up. I looked at the mess he created and sighed. He can be such a kid sometimes.

"What?" I growled a little annoyed.

"That's no fun you're supposed to guess something funny!" Joon pouted.

"Adults are no fun, and someone has to act like one" I gave him a death glare. He is definitely not going to help me clean up, even though it was all his fault.

"Mirue, are you really mad at me?" Joon shuffled closer.

"Yes." 

"Waeee?" He pouted and tried his stupid aegyo on me. It is sooo not going to work.

"Because you're so.... so....." I couldn't, his stupid aegyo was getting to me." Yah! Stop it!" A smile was creeping onto my face and I had to look away. He can't see that he defeated me!

"I'm sorry" Joon put his hand on my shoulder, "But you know what happened to me today?" I turned around to face him again, I can't stand to be mad at him for longer than a few seconds.

"What?" I asked.

"I was in a clothing store because I wanted to buy you something" He paused and smiled, " But then this lady came up to me and started telling me how handsome I am, as if I didn't know it already." He did a funny pose and I laughed, "And then she talked on about how I should model at her company!" He took a little card out of his pocket and waved it in front of my face. "I got a job Mirue!!"

"Ahh Joonie this is great!" I gave him a big hug, "I'm so proud! I told you, that you could be a model" 

"It's all thanks to you." Joon let go of me after what seemed like an eternity of eye contact he looked down at his clothes. They were covered in paint.

"Hey, it's your own fault." I laughed as I pointed.

"Mir" The atmosphere around us suddenly changed and I froze. He hasn't called me Mir in a long, long time.  "Mir" He repeated as he stepped closer and pushed me against the wall. Great now I have more paint on me.

"W-what is it Joon?" I was getting a little scared, his eyes were starting to scare me. They weren't full of sadness, or happiness, or even anger. 

"I can't pretend no more." He looked deeply into my eyes and my soul melted.

"Why are you pretending?" I was a bit confused, what did he mean?

"I love you Mir." Before I could respond he kissed me. Joon actually kissed me.

That's it, I must've died and gone to heaven. 

Definitely.

He broke the kiss and looked at my expression. I was shocked and a little frightened. Why, all of a sudden, did he attack me?

"Sorry." He looked away from my eyes and walked away. Leaving me to lean on the wall,confused about the world.

"Jo..." I couldn't even say his name, only those two letters came out as a whisper. "I...I love you too." But it was too late, I heard the front door close. Why did he leave?!

I ran after him. I didn't care how I looked, I ran out the house covered in white paint. I saw him in the distance and I sprinted after him. Why is he so fast? Soon I lost sight of him. Damn! 

Joon where are you? 

Why did you leave me?

I took out my new cell phone and tried calling him. He didn't pick up.

"Pabo." I said while writing a text message.

Yah! Pabo! Why did you run away?! Come back...    

From :Mirue

I waited and waited.

I jumped in surprise when I got a text back. Finally! Some sort of response. 

No.

From :Joonie

Ahhh he really does act like a kid sometimes. I walked to the river that was near our house and sat on the grass. I was tempted to throw my phone in the water out of pure annoyance, but I couldn't. I sighed as I looked around. And guess who I saw lying down closer to the river bank.

That pabo!

"YAH! JOON!" I shouted as I ran to him. His head shot up in surprise.

"Mirue." He whispered as I jumped on him. 

"Why would you run away like that?!" I pushed him back down onto the grass. "Without even letting me say anything!"

"Say it now." He looked away, "Tell me to leave and I will." I could see tears filling his eyes. Why?

"I love you too Joonie." I smiled as I gave him a quick kiss. " I have for a very long time now." 

"Really?" I nodded. 

"Ahhh this is the best day ever!" He hugged me tightly as I laughed." I don't want this moment to end." He wouldn't let me go.

"We don't have to go yet." I smiled as I put my head onto his chest. I felt so warm and safe, that it all felt like dream. "Joonie, this isn't a dream is it?" 

He laughed at me, "Of course not."

I'm definitely in heaven and he is my angel....