Chapter Two

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four Years Later

"Oppa!" Seohyun cried out, emerging from her bedroom. "Wait for me!" She grasped Changmin's hand and pouted, "Were you about to leave without me?" She gave Changmin an accusing look.

"Of course not, Seohyun. I was waiting for you." Changmin chuckled at her expression and Seohyun smiled, "I knew you would wait. Let's go to school now."

It was a ritual between them. Seohyun and Changmin would always go to school together and come home together. If one of them had a after school activity, the other would wait until the first one was finished. This ritual had been happening without fail for four years and none of them had a wish to break it.

"Ya, Oppa, so how is it with you and Soryu?" Seohyun asked Changmin. "I really like her. She is like the sister I never had." She then smiled wistfully and Changmin grazed at her with adoration.

"We're steady now." Changmin replied as they neared the school. Large crowds of girls were screaming loudly and fan-girling. This was rather unusual as nothing interesting usually happen in their school.

"What's happening?" Changmin wondered out loud when his girlfriend appeared. Soryu pecked him on the cheek before answering, "There's a transfer student and the girls think he's totally hot." Soryu rolled her eyes at this point. "Seriously?"

"What's his name?" Seohyun asked and Soryu raised her eyebrows before bumping Seohyun playfully. "Why? You're interested in him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter