Chapter Four

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately for Changmin, the attraction between Seohyun and Kyuhyun grew everyday until the point that they were in a relationship. They couldn't stand to be away from each other and they wouldn't go to sleep if they didn't call each other and say, "Good night."

It was this small expression of love that Changmin couldn't stand. He was sitting on the sofa, trying to watch televison and trying to block out Kyuhyun's voice. "Seohyun, we should probably go to sleep now. We have school tomorrow, remember?" Kyuhyun's voice reminded Seohyun through the phone. His voice was practically vibrating through the walls as Seohyun had put the phone on loudspeaker, "So, I can hear him better." was Seohyun's response when Changmin asked why she had to do that.

"Alright, oppa. Good night!" Seohyun squealed happily and Kyuhyun replied, "Good night, Seohyun. You hang up first, okay?" Seohyun giggled before answering, "No, you hang up first."

"No, you hang up first, Seohyun."

"No, oppa! You first."

"Come on, Seohyun. You first."

"Oppa, you first."

This was one of the times which Changmin really hate. The 'You hang up first' process. It was enough that the love of his life was murmuring sweet nothings to another boy, but now he had to hear them argue who hang up first. Changmin grabbed two sofa cushions and covered his ears but it still couldn't block their voice out.

"Please, oppa, hang up first." Seohyun pleaded but a small smile was on her voice. "No, you first, Seohyun." Kyuhyun insisted, being stubborn.

Okay, that's it! Changmin mentally yelled and stood up from his seat from the sofa. He stormed towards where Seohyun was and snatched the phone away from her hands, earning a loud irr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter