Chapter Seven

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come in." Changmin called out, hearing a single knock on his bedroom door. It opened and Kyuhyun walked in with a goofy grin. It was obvious to see what did he seen or more accurately, whom did he see.  Changmin rolled his eyes and stated, "You saw Seohyun already, didn't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" Kyuhyun asked, sitting on beside Changmin. The latter snorted in disbelief and replied, "You don't think?"

"What can I say? Seohyun looked so beautiful in that dress." Kyuhyun mused, his eyes turning dreamy. "I find it hard to believe that the first time I met her, she was only fourteen! And now she's such a beauty."

Unconsciously, Changmin revived his memories of Seohyun as well. Her innocent face and sparkling eyes, her gentle touch and beautiful laughter, the picture of perfection. Changmin sighed heavily, adding, "I know, right? I can't help but stare at her. She's just so beautiful."

Kyuhyun stared at Changmin curiously. Then his eyes fell onto the same photo frame the two siblings had been talking about recently. The captured moment of a younger Changmin looking at Seohyun and Kyuhyun felt weird. There was something wrong about the way Changmin ---

"Oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed as she appeared at the doorway. The two boys turned to her expectantly and Seohyun blushed deeply. "I meant, Changmin oppa. Not you, Kyuhyun oppa." She awkwardly explained and Changmin felt a burst of triumph as he stared at Kyuhyun's disappointed face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter