Chapter Eleven

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soryu! Open up, Soryu!" Changmin yelled, banging on the apartment door furiously while Kyuhyun loitered about behind him. It was barely nine but the Sun was already up and shining like crazy. It's harsh rays hit against both boys and it was obvious that none of them had a good night's sleep.

Heavy eyebags were below their eyes and they seemed abnormally pale. Occasionally, there would be a random growl emitting from their stomachs as they had skipped breakfast in order to get here early. Nevertheless, both of them wanted to bring Seohyun home. Originally, Changmin had wanted to arrive at Soryu's apartment at the crack of dawn but (thankfully), Kyuhyun had persuaded him not to.

Inside the apartment, Soryu groaned as Changmin's loud knocks awoke her from her deep slumber. Her eyes flickered to the wall clock hanging above her television and she cursed Changmin for arriving so early.

"Kim Soryu! Open up before I kic —" Changmin threatened just as Soryu opened the door open. Glaring daggers at her supposedly boyfriend, Soryu asked in a dangerous tone, "Do what, Shim Changmin?"

Changmin flushed momentarily before gathering his wits again. "Where's Seohyun?" He all but demanded, not even waiting for Soryu to step aside to let him. Instead, Changmin pushed Soryu out of the way as her back hit the wall slightly.

"She's in my bedroom." Soryu answered, rubbing her back. Without missing a beat, Changmin immediately rushed to said bedroom.

"And good morning to you." Soryo sarcastically stated, staring at the direction Changmin had disappeared to.

"Good morning, Soryu." Kyuhyun spoke up as he stepped into the apartment, much to Soryu's surprise. Eyes wide, Soryu asked, "Kyuhyun, you're here too?"

Kyuhyun stared at her.

"Oh, wait. You're Seohyun's boyfriend. Of course, you're here as well." Soryu gestured towards her bedroom. "Just wishing someone told me that you two were coming. Imagine if my neighbors saw this and they tell my parents. I'm going to be so —" Soryu stared at the mildly stunned Kyuhyun and concluded, "You know what? Just go and comfort Seohyun."

"Okay." Kyuhyun nodded his head and was about to walk there when something stuck him. Pausing momentarily, Kyuhyun asked, his voice filled with concern, "Is there something wrong, Soryu?"

"Huh?" Soryu asked, slightly surprised by Kyuhyun's sudden concern for her. "No, of course not. I'm fine but Seohyun isn't." Placing both hands on Kyuhyun's back, Soryu steered him towards her bedroom.

"Alright." Kyuhyun walked towards Soryu's bedroom. Just then, Soryu caught sight of herself on the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter