Chapter Six

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later

"Oppa! How do I look? And no lying, please." Changmin turned his head at the sound of Seohyun's voice. She pranced into his bedroom, dressed in a pretty white dress which Changmin knew for a fact that she had bought it a few days ago. Seohyun did a little spin for Changmin to see and he smiled, there was no need to lie, "You look very pretty, Seohyun. Kyuhyun's a lucky guy." And I'm not.

Seohyun beamed. "Thanks, oppa!" She gently gave Changmin a peck on the cheek before stepping back. Changmin briefly touched the spot where Seohyun had kissed. Changmin quickly cleared his mind and focused his attention on Seohyun. Her eyes dropped to Changmin's suitcase and she asked, "Are you finished packing yet, oppa?"

"Almost done." Changmin answered before picking up a photo frame on his bedside drawer. It shown his parents as well as Seohyun and he, three years ago. Both of his parents were laughing while staring at the camera whereas Seohyun was sitting primly with a small smile on her young face. Despite her young age, she was thirteen years old then, her beauty was already shining proudly.

Beside her was Changmin, who was actually staring at Seohyun in a loving manner. When his parents saw it, they had only brushed it off as an oppa's love for his little sister. Only Changmin knew that that wasn't the truth. Even though he knew that he and Seohyun were siblings (not blood related but, still...), he just couldn't control himself.

But after that incident, Changmin learned to control his outer appearance much better. He decided to play the oppa figure to Seohyun while continuing to harboring unmentionable love to her. It worked and everyone was fooled; even Seohyun herself. To her, Changmin was her oppa, the one who will always protect her and never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter