Chapter Ten

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soryu, I'm sorry but I don't care what bloody happened to you but — Wait, Seohyun's with you?" Changmin questioned to his phone. Kyuhyun, hearing Seohyun's name, paused and hurried to Changmin's side. He pressed up against Changmin, desperate to hear Soryu's answer.

“Yes, Seohyun’s with me and what the freaking hell did you do to her?” Soryu demanded in fury, clutching her phone tightly. Catching sight of the sleeping Seohyun, Soryu lowered her voice a bit. She closed the bedroom door behind her and walked towards the living room. "She came to me crying. Of all the years I known her, Seohyun has never cried before." Soryu stated, pushing her hair back from her worried face.

Even though, she and Changmin had got together for Seohyun's benefit and technically, Seohyun would be Soryu's rival in love, Soryu had never treated Seohyun lesser than a beloved younger sister. Heck, it's kind of impossible to not like Seohyun. She was always smiling with joy, never bashing anyone or spreading gossip. Seohyun was like an angel.

"Soryu, both you and Seohyun are at your apartment, right?" Changmin asked, confirming it before starting to act. A tad confused, Soryu answered, "Yes. My parents' out of town right now so —"

"Great. We're coming over now." Changmin declared and glanced at Kyuhyun. He nodded his head in agreement. They're doing whatever it takes to bring Seohyun back home tonight.

Soryu widened her eyes in surprise. "Hell no. At least, not until you tell me what's going on." She compromised after a moment's thought. She picked up her television remote and switched on the television. Soryu settled herself on the sofa, her phone still in her hand.

Changmin hesitated, his eyes on Kyuhyun who was completely oblivious to the internal debate Changmin had inside of him. Finally, Changmin decided that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter