Chapter Twelve

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, you're such an idiot!" Seohyun scolded, hitting Changmin repeatedly. Rushing in, Kyuhyun hastily grabbed his girlfriend and thus, preventing her from inflicting anymore harm onto the flabbergasted Changmin.

"Soryu... She... Impossible." Changmin murmured softly, refusing to believe the truth. Hearing this, Seohyun exclaimed in frustration, "No, it's not! Oppa, Soryu unnie loves you!"

Changmin snapped his head to his younger (and much smarter) sister and demanded, "What? No, she doesn't!" Since day one, Soryu had clearly stated that this fake relationship was all that it is. Fake. A game she could play when she was bored. That was all it was to Soryu.

Kyuhyun facepalmed himself in exasperation. Honestly, was Changmin really that dense?

Beside him, Seohyun was having the same thought. Boisterously, she proclaimed, "Oppa, Soryu unnie loves you. Just like what I was a fool to not know of your feelings for me, you have no idea of Soryu unnie's secret feelings for you!"

"Soryu loves me?" Changmin asked, almost as if he was speaking to himself. His heartstrings pulled as Changmin finally dare to think that Soryu might share the same feelings as he did.

"Of course, Oppa! But you were such an idiot!" Seohyun screamed, tears falling as she thought of Soryu's hidden agony and pain of seeing the one you love fall head over heels for another. "She cried herself to sleep last night because you obviously cared for me. way more than you cared for her." Seohyun revealed, sniffing.

Instantly, Kyuhyun was reminded of Soryu's tear stained cheeks and her red eyes. My gosh, Soryu. Kyuhyun mouthed, recalling the sudden expression of hurt that had appeared on Soryu's face earlier when Changmin had bluntly declared that he only treated her like a friend.

At the same time, Changmin was flooded of memories of how badly he had treated Soryu. The harsh tone he had used last night when demanding for Seohyun's whereabouts, how rudely he had pushed her aside a few moments ago...

"I'm an ." Changmin ultimately declared in defeat, slumping against the wall behind him. Seohyun sniffed pathetically while nodding her head. "Yes, you are. And so am I." She was instantly reminded of all the times Soryu had looked out for her, taken good care of her even though she was her love rival of some sort. Nevertheless, Soryu had never once treated her badly.
Changmin sank to the floor, clutching at his head. "What do I do now?" He asked, more to himself than to others.

"What?" Seohyun demanded in anger, towering over Changmin. Wiping her tears away in annoyance, Seohyun screamed at her brother, "Oppa, don’t just stay there! Go after Soryu unnie now!" She pointed towards the open bedroom door as if afraid that Changmin was too dense to figure out which direction Soryu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter