Chapter Five

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me feed you, Seohyun." Kyuhyun offered, holding his spoon as Seohyun giggled before opening . Kyuhyun's spoon doved in and the two of them burst out into fits of laughter.

"Oh, gosh." Changmin muttered into his hand and Soryu looked over in mild amsuement. She knew how much this was touturing him. She leaned in closer and whispered cheekily, "I should't have invited them over, right?" Changmin scowled at her , annoyed, though it wasn't really her fault. On every fortnight's Saturday, Soryu would invite Seohyun over to her house to accompany she and Changmin so that the poor girl wouldn't be alone. Unfortunately, on this particular visit, Seohyun had brought Kyuhyun over as she didn't want to be a third wheel among Soryu and Changmin.

Now, it's a double date. Changmin sarcastically proclaimed in his mind as Seohyun and Kyuhyun continued their couple feeding. It wasn't as if none of them could feed themselves, right? He clenched his fist unconsciously and Soryu placed her hand over it, covering it. Changmin glanced at her and her eyes subtly flickered to Seohyun; a silent warning.

Changmin relaxed his body a bit. It wasn't fair that he had to be watching Seohyun and Kyuhyun do lovey-dovey but it was more unfair for Soryu. Changmin looked at her again; her head was low, reading a textbook. Even though, she knew of Changmin's feelings for Seohyun, Soryu still wanted to be with Changmin, to be his girlfriend for unknown reasons. Changmin had once asked her about this touchy subject and Soryu had replied with a small smile, saying, "It's a secret."

"Oppa, oppa?" Seohyun's gentle voice jolted him out of his thoughts and Changmin quickly smiled at her, "Yeah, Seohyun?" At the corner of his eye, Changmin could see Kyuhyun looking at him suspciously but he ignored it and listened to Seohyun instead.

"So, me and Kyuhyun were thinking of going out, instead of coping up in Soryu's house. No offense, Soryu." Seohyun gave the older girl a smile and Soryu dismissed the subject, "I'm fine. I'm getting sick of this house anyway. Continue."

"Why not go to the movies? All four of us, together." Seohyun finished off with a big smile on her innocent face. She quickly glanced at Changmin, then at Soryu, waiting for their response eagerly. Soryu answered first, "Of course we should go! We're going to have a blast!" The two girls hugged each other before breaking apart. Seohyun turned to Changmin, giving him a pleading look but he wasn't looking at her.

Changmin glared at his girlfriend. Who's side was she on, anyway? He was going to reject the idea but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter