Chapter Eight

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You love Seohyun, don't you?

Changmin's heart stopped. How many times had he feared hearing that question? How many nights had he spent thinking of the perfect answer to that without arousing any suspicion? More importantly, how much power did that single question carried? Enough power to destroy everything that made up Changmin's world; his relationship with Seohyun.

"Of course I do!' Changmin exclaimed, forcing a chuckle out. "She's my sister, right? Of course, I love her." Hastily, Changmin diverted his eyes from Kyuhyun's probing pair. He knew that he would lose it upon meeting those eyes face to face.

Kyuhyun placed himself directly in front of Changmin and hissed, "You know that's not what I meant, Changmin." Kyuhyun pointed at Changmin's photograph and snarled, "That is clearly not as simple as an sibling's affection. Tell me the truth, Changmin." His voice was hard and steely but Changmin's will was stronger; there was no way in hell is he going to destroy his world.

"I already answered you. I love her as a younger sister and that's it. Nothing more, Kyuhyun!" Changmin roared in anger and fear. Grabbing the photo frame, Changmin lied, "That was nothing. We were both young then and obviously, couldn't account for our actions back then." Trying as hard as possible, Changmin tossed the photo frame onto the bed where it hit face down.

"You're lying, Changmin. You love her but you just won't admit it." Kyuhyun concluded by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter