Chapter Three

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa!" Seohyun cried out, upon spotting Changmin in the distance. She quickly dashed over but stopped in her tracks when she realized that he wasn't alone. "Oh, hello." She waved as she walked nearer towards the pair.

"Ah, this must be the famous Seohyun." The guy beside Changmin remarked and Seohyun recognized him immediately. He's that new guy. She squeaked out, "Are you Cho Kyuhyun?"

"The one and only." Kyuhyun smirked, planting a kiss on Seohyun's hand like a English gentleman from the past. Seohyun blushed even redder when his lips made contract with her skin. "Oh, my." she gasped.

"Whoa, whoa, what's this all about?" Changmin asked, shocked, and hastily took Seohyun's hand away. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, "Over-protective brother?" Seohyun giggled, "Oppa is very protective. Right, Oppa?" she glanced up at Changmin who nodded his head jerkily.

"Anyway, where's Soryu?" Seohyun asked, glancing around and Changmin answered, "In the Ladies." Seohyun nodded and rushed off to find her noona.

"Seohyun is so pretty." Kyuhyun commented, watching Seohyun's disappearing figure, before turning to Changmin, "You don't mind if I court her, right? There's this kind of chemistry between us."

"You want to court... Seohyun?" Changmin sputtered as horror dawned on him. This cannot be happening. There is no way this happening. He insisted mentally but somehow words forced themselves out of his mouths."Well, of course, you can. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter