Chapter One

A Tragic Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom! I'm home!" Changmin shouted from the doorway, dumping his school bag onto the floor. His mother yelled back, "Come into the kitchen! I have something to say."

Curious, Changmin obeyed and as he went nearer towards the kitchen, he heard female voices speaking. "Yes, Mom? What do you want?" he asked and his mother chided, "Don't be so rude. Come over here and meet Seohyun."

Changmin walked to the table and sat down. He stared at the younger girl opposite him. She looked like a ten year old, with her innocent eyes and big eyes  which was currently staring back at him. "Erm... my name is Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you." Changmin stuck out his hand.

"I am Seo Joohyun. But please call me Seohyun." The girl, Seohyun, whispered back. She was so soft that Changmin had to strain his ears to hear her. After introducing herself, Seohyun shook Changmin's hand. It was a bit awkward as Changmin's fourteen year old hand was much too big for her.

"Listen, I am adopting Seohyun so you two are siblings, okay? And as her oppa, you must take good care of her." Mrs Shim informed Changmin who was a bit surprised. "Okay." he replied.

"Good. Show Seohyun around while I prepare dinner." Mrs Shim shooed the children out of the kitchen. There were a awkward silence between them. "Erm... follow me." Changmin said lamely and headed towards the guest room with Seohyun trailing along like a little puppy.

Over the next few days, the relationship between Changmin and Seohyun improved a bit. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter