CH 02: Don't lie...

This world...full of demons

Everything was in slow motion. When the glasses hitted you, you gasped.

"Are the two of you..." you asked loudly and with fear, you felt a presense beisde you. You turned around to meet a different Bowoon. "Yah! Bowoon are you okay?..." you asked your scary, creepy and dark friend. *Thats not the Bowoon I know... it could be that sh-" you got cutted off when a pair of hands grabbed you by the neck, "Bowoo...!" you couldn't finish the sentence, *Why is something like this... my- my body, won't move!!* tears started to steam down your face from the desperation.

"Han...ji, s-...ave..." you begged your other friend in front of you. "Kekekeke" you heard an evil and dark laugh.

You felt that your "friend" was squeezing more, suddenly Hanji got closer to you and screamed to you, her face wan't normal at all. Her face was covered in darkness and evilness, Bowoon started to squeez again, but this time even harder.

*It hurts...no, this is a bad dream... that's right, a dream* you thought as you fainted. You saw a shadow in front of your eyes just before you fainted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up, crying, sweating and gasping for air. You realized you were sleeping on an unfamiliar room, in a couch. *Where... is this*.

"Ah!, you're awake!" you saw Jongin in front of you smiling like a retarded. "Wh...wh-waht!?, I...!?" you began to get up from the couch. "Ah! Don't worry! this is my own clubroom." Joning said, still smiling.

"Clubroom...?" you looked around, you saw a lot of things for rituals and such. *What is this room...?!* you began to panic in your mind. When suddenly the atmosphere changed and Jongin spoke.

"It's the spirit-investigation club." his voice had changed, right now it was serious and firm. You looked up and looked him a little startled, he only smiled to you, once again.

"I'm leaving." you got up from the couch and head towards the exit from that weird room, it was scary to be in that room, you felt a weird presense in it.

"Mi-Minah-ssi!?, I have some things to talk to you about!" that weird guy with glasses said (A/N: Let's suppose that kai wears glasses :3). "Minah-ssi's brother's spirit said it's dangerous, so you should be careful..." tou stopped right away when you heard the word "your brother".

You suddenly hit a shelf that was near you. You looked up, "I don't know where you heard that my brother died, but people who take advantage of others' worries... I hate them." you annoyingly said. "I've had enough, don't talk to me." this time your voice was somehow dark and lifeless. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV

I watched how she was leaving the room, with a worried face. I closed my eyes and take off my glasses, whenever I took my glasses of it was because of something I was serious about. You dashed towards Minah and grabbed her wrist and pinned her into the clubroom wall. She looked surprised, "I won't let you go" I seriously said, lookinf straight into her eyes. She blushed a little when I touched her neck. "The mark on your neck is better proof than anything." She gasped and she pushed herself away from me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You looked at a glass behind you. You saw the mark on your neck, it were a mark of hands, it looked like if someone had strangled you... just like in your dream. *So it wasn't a dream.* you were staring at your reflection on the window glass. That guy started to speak, "From now on, it's possible that something like this could happen frequently. Up until now your older brother has protected you so that Minah would not see spirits. Specially those 5 demons of the underworld, but after this incident, you should understand that you brother's power is gradually getting weaker."

"Please be careful if an evil spirit appeard next time, don't overreact, and never look in its eyes..." you only sighed, "Only because I listened to you once, doesn't mean I believe you, Kim Jongin..." you left without another word to say.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV

I saw her leave my clubroom, a familiar figure appear besides Minah, her brother, Dongso. I smirked, "That's fine, because I'll defenetly protect you, Shim Minah" 
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Waaa long chapter :3.) 

I'll left you guys with some EXO GIF spam!!

tumblr_m3miq1JbWP1rt29xoo1_500.gif

OMG STOP THATS EFF ILLEGAL BACON!!! ;A;

tumblr_m2iyl6xFGp1rr3r88o1_500.gif

Waaah sehunnie! y u splash me?!?!?! aish this kid /splash water at you too/

tumblr_m3b5j5AchJ1qjladdo1_500.gif

I love you too kyungsoo /does a heart with my arms/. Can I keep you ;_; please?...

tumblr_m3mawe3qpG1qzk4kqo1_250.gif

Kai...what the hell are you doing...ie grabbing? LMAO

tumblr_m3bd31NvWM1rn8lhxo1_400.gif

Ahahahaha creepy chanyeol is always the best!. Lol kyungsoo is surprised and kai is just being... kai 

tumblr_m3e5jzkUvA1qzf4i2o1_500.gif

 

WHAT?!?!?! UGHHH GET OUT YEOLLIE I MEAN IT. No come to me ;_; /spreads my arms wide/

**CREDITS TO THE OWNERS**