CH 10: I am not scared of you

This world...full of demons

Listen to this

 

Minah stared at Jongin with sincere eyes, full of worry, but at the same time fear; *I don't know that word... it's not in my vocabulary. I have nothing to fear because... I have already saw everything* you though silently in your mind. You stared at Jongin's eyes full of confusion. "Didn't you heard me" you waved your arms in front of his face until he snapped to reality.

"Oh... sorry, but what did you just said a moment ago?..." he looked at you, seemed like he didn't wanted to believe what you just said.

"I said, take my energy" you repeated yourself and stared at him.

"I...I can't do that." 

"Why?... you need it, just look at you, for christ sake" you grew irritaded by his stubborn personality.

"You see," he sighed and then continued, "Taking the energy of a frightened human is a vulgar act. As a half demon, it's not appropriate." he looked away, trying to hide his pain, but you still noticed it. "Unless it's an emergency, I will wait until you have no fear" he laid himself on the floor, trying to rest his damaged body.

"Wait." you called out. *Until now, a person who doesn't know me that much who says such things, and protects me while being injured, he once was together with the monsters, but somehow, I said sorry to him." 

You grabbed his arm hesintantly and pulled him close to you and gave him a peck on the lips. You could feel his soft lips against yours, you continued kissing him util both of you were lacking oxygen. You pulled away, red as a tomato and gasping for air. Once your breathing was in control you lifterd your head to look right in Jongin's eyes, "... I'm not, scared of you, so..." your voice trembled and you looked away for a moment, but then looked back to him. "Is your injury... healed...?" you stared at his eyes, your cheeks a slight color of pink. 

He stared at you as well, you were staring at each other for second when he broked the silence,"Do you know, that you're still scared?", he was right, you wre trembleling all the time. He reached out and your hair, softly. You flinched at his touch, *I... I am somehow not scared of him, even thought he is like them...*

He pulled you into a warm hug, still your hair and caressing your left cheek. You stayed like that for a good 5 minutes. You have calmed by now and were about to pull free from his hug, but he stopped you. He looked down at you, "You are thinking that I am like them right?..." his eyes were darkened with pain.

"N-no!..." you hesitate at your answer . *What the hell Minah!, why did you hesitate?!* 

"Believe me, I love you, the thought of hurting you, won't ever cross my mind" he again, hugged you tightly and whisper in you ear, "I'm not a monster.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                        END

 

 

 

(A/N: Hello duur!Lolol troll you guys anyway, I am so so so sorry for the long hiatus, I understand some of you left me T-T. Well if you notice I was inspired by  BIGBANG'S "Monster"! Oh my god I am obsessed with that song. Anyways, I hope you guys like this crappy chapter. Comments are loved ^-^, also I will try to do a double update. Fine I will go now T-T this author's note was long... )