CH 11: You are not alone

This world...full of demons

Believe me, I love you, the thought of hurting you, won't ever cross my mind

I'm not a moster

I love you

Love

"What are you...?!" your face was a deep shade of red. Jongin continue hugging you tightly until he pulled away and stared into your eyes, he was still covered in sweat, he was trembeling, "Yah, are you okay...?" you were about to touch his face when he collapse into the floor.

"He-..Hey!" you began panicking and were about to leave to get some wet towel to level his temperature since he had fever. You stood up, but a hand grip your wrist, it was a weak grip but you stayed, even though you could go. "Sorry. Let me stay next to you for a while... just 10 minutes." he said between his pantings. "F-Fine" you looked away when you felt a intense gaze. *Oh my god why is he staring at me... I feel so awkward*

"What I just said are my true feelings, always keep in mind that... I love you" he suddenly fell back abruptaly into the bed. "!...Hey!?, Jongin!" you were relieved when you realized that he was asleep. You stared at his sleeping face for a while *Wah.. he looks like an angel when he is sleep, I still can't believe he is half demon. I really hope that he'll recover soon.*. You continued to stare at his sleeping face when you realized what you were doing *Wh-why am I s-staring at him, and why am I even caring about him?!. This is the only person I've cared about besides oppa, umma and appa."

You laid next to him and decided to relax, until you remembered Jongin's confession a while ago. *Aghh! What's with this guy!. Even thought he puts on a serious face, he confessed without hesitation. My heart was beating so uncontrollably since then...*. You sighed and decide to fall sleep.

"Minah" you heard a husky voice beside you called your name and jumped out of  surprise. You ignore it and fell sleep once again *Ugh now I am have delusions, great"

A pair of arms wrap around your waist, but you were so deeply asleep that you didn't realize. You turned around and hugged the owner of those arms, ou though that the person beside you was your older brother since you and him always slept together when you had nightmares. 

"On the flower mountain pretty rain~" you sang while you were watering a little flower on the dusty ground. "Oppa, is late.." you looked around but saw no one, until you heard steps near the gate. Your face lit up, "Oppa!?" you had a big smile on your face. "Oppa don't play around" you started to laugh and decide to went outside the gate to find you older brother. You started to run when you saw a shadow near a tree.

"Oppa! I found yo-" suddenly, a bunch of arms grabbed you by the head, dragging you into the street. You gasped when you saw a car coming your way, "N-NOOO!" you screamed in fear, beggin for someone's help, but... no one is heared you... you're alone in this world, this cold, cruel world. "O..Op-oppa..." a tear escaped your eye and everything turned black.

"Minah-ssi, Minah-ssi! Wake up please!" a voice called your name, you snapped from the bed sweating, panting for oxigen. "... Just now.. you were screaming" you could see the worry in his eyes and softened just a little. 'I am.. fine"

"No you are not! You have fever, I am going to get a wet towel" you stopped him from leaving you "Don't leave me a-alone..." Jongin softened and hugged you. "I will never leave your side, remember I, from now on forever, I'll protect you" he kissed your forehead and lifted your chin do that way you could see him. "Umm... I am o-ok-okay now" you keeped your head down. "Minah -ssi look at me" you couldn't help but to lift your head up to look at him, his eyes read love and worry at the same time. You hugged him and thanked him, not stopping thanking him. "Hey it's okay, you can always lean on me, you are not alone" he smiled at you softly. 

You are not alone

I'm not alone

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Ayo!. I am really sorry for not updating esterday >.<. You guys can slap me but please forgive me ;_;. Anyways I have an announce: 

Author: Guys I have a winner for my next fanfic!

Chanyeol: Really? Who is it?~ Me?~ Me?~ It's me right~~~

Author: Wow there guys, the winner i-

Kris: Me!, Kris!

Lay: No way, it's me!

Baekhyun: It's none of you!. It's me! because I am so cute buing buing~

Author: OMG CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!?!?! /rage/

All of them: D-deh author-ssi

Author: Good. Now, the winner is~~~~~~ KRIS!!!

Kris: IN YO FACES Y'ALL!!!!