CH 05: He will protect you from now on, forever...

This world...full of demons

"L-let's go faster" you ran forward, while blushing three shades of red.*Ugh I can't believe he saw me smiling* you groaned in your mind. Jongin just smiled like a reterded, once again.

"This is my house" Jongin said as he stepped in a very pretty temple, "I-is this your house?!" you asked with a stupid face, he just chukled, "Didn't I said that already?..." you sent him a death glare and pass trought the front door, "Minah-ssi...that was very rude" you just ignore it and rolled your eyes.

"Hmm...somehow... I got the feeling I've been here before, as a child" you looked around, since the temple had a very big garden.

When you stepped into his house, Jongin told you to sit down in the floor, above a pillow, well it looked like a pillow to you.

"Wait here" he vanished trought the door.

You remembered the sttufed toy that he gave you and searched it in your pockets, until you finally found it. You reached it and held it with your hand, tightly. 

It's so similar to the present I bought for oppa's birthday. In the end, it was in oppa's coffin... 

Your thoughts were cutted off when you heard a click behind you, it was Jongin who opened the door behind you. "I've keept you waiting"

He entered the room using a mudang costume and holding his scarlet sword, (A/N: Like I said in previous chapters mudang, in Korean religion, priestess who employs magic to effect cures, to tell fortunes, to soothe spirits of the dead, and to repulse evil). You were fascinated and stared at him, blushing a little while he was sitting in front of you. "Ehhhhh! So cool!" you continue to stare at him. "Is- is that so?" Jongin said a while scratching the back of his neck, "Yeah the outfit is!" you beamed. His smile faded away and sighed. (A/N: Lol poor Jongin his hopes vanished kekeke)

"Well then...let's begin" he streched his hand at you, "Your right hand Minah-ssi", "Eh?...yes" you blushed like a tomato from his touch and looked away so that he didn't see your now red face, you heard a chukle and turned around giving him a death glare. 

Jongin inhaled and started to sway his scarlet sword, "The brother who protects Shim Minah, Shim Dongso's soul, through this jichigo da dae, show this girl your will"

You stared at the sttufed toy, it started to shine brightly, then it twitched. *It- It moved!*

"Min-Minah"

"O-oppa" tears started to steam down your cheeks. You got up and were about to go to where Dongso was, well the stuffed toy was. But something held your hand, you looked down and saw Jongin covered in sweat "Keep holding hands...". *So much sweat* you looked at him worriedly.

"Minah there's no time. I don't have any more time.... I can't protect you anymore" the lion stuffed toy talked. " "Protect".... thats" you were cuttted off by your brother. " It's not a problem you can do something about it alone, without your knowing, demon aproach you desperately wanting your soul energy, among those demons, there are five demons who will get close to you in order to kill you also, they can take human form. So Minah, Let Jongin protect you from now on, forever, Jongin will be... by your....side" , with that Dongso left the stuffed toy. " O-oppa?"

Suddenly Jongin fell down to the ground. " Hey... Jongin what's wrong?!" you were really worried about him, he was covered in sweat and was panting for air.

"Excuse me.... I... am alright"

"Jongin..." you stared at him with a worried expression all over your face.

"C-can I take... your soul energy?..."

"H-huh...." you blinked twice. "Yeah... can I take your energy?..." Jongin repeated what he said a moment ago. "F-f-for wh-what?..." your face expression was now a mix with horror and nervousness. " I.... I.... am half demon...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(A/N: OMO! Kai u half demon?! lol I ended in a very critic part... I think I'll do double update~)