CH 04: You can see my dead brother!?

This world...full of demons

"I'm leaving" you yelled while passing through the door of you litle apartment. *Why am I saying that... theres anyone in my house like always. *sigh*. *.

You were stepping into the elevator of the building, you pressed down the button to go to the lobby. You shiver when you felt someone or something standing behind you, a presense.

*I wish it had been a dream. It would be better if I believed that the things that happen yesterday were all illusions, but still it worries me, so I can't look back* you clenched your fist in fear and desperance from not being able to know what was the thing that was standing behind you.

~ding~ the elevator had arrived to the lobby.

You ran as fast as you could.

"That girl....hmmph this could be fun" the demon that was behind you smirked darkly and disappeared between a blast of wind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You stepped out of the building panting for air, "next time I should use the stairs" you said under your breath, talking to yourself.

As you walked past the doors of the building, you realized a lot of people were there. *Hmm thats starnge its only Monday... oh well* you didn't pay attention to it. But... you began to realize that hose people weren't the usual people you see everyday... they were... transparent.

*It can't be.... I am actually seeing -* your thoughts were cutted of when a woman in front of you, sitting on a bench, looked up to see you. You glance at her dark and deep eyes.

"Thats not good~" you heard a familiar voice behind you, covering your eyes. "Pretend you don't see", you realized it was that Kim Jongin guy.

"AGHH!? IT'S YOU...!" you kicked the wall behind him while yelling to him as well.

"Ah... Minah-ssi, good morning" he gave you one of his retarded smiles.

You blushed at the thought that you felt realieved that he was there.. protecting you. "I told you that I don't want you to pick me up didn't I?!" you said annoyed.

"It's fine I am not bothered by it at all" he said to you, still smiling like an idiot, well  like a retarded that is. "Well shall we get going Minah-ssi~" he said beaming up. *I can't have a proper conversation with him!* you thought annoyed and confused.

"You know... I can accept the fact that I see them, but I never said I wanted someone to save me. So your meddling is bothersome. I don't want to rely on others' powers, especially not yours" you looked away as you said it, your tone was cold and blank, as always. You shoved his hand away from you, "So I'm asking you to not stick yourself into my life" you coldly said to him, he just opened his eyes wide in surprise.

You realized Jongin's nervousness, "...That will be difficult" he confessed to you, you looked at him with a confused look in your face.

"I made a promise with Minah-ssi's brother, to protect Minah-ssi without a fail." he said to you. You gasped, "P-promise...?, with my dead brother!?" you asked him with an stupid face. "Ne" he said calmly at you. "You can talk with him!?" once again you asked a question to him. "Ne" he said.

"No....no, no. What are you saying!? just look. You totally can't see him, I can't believe he might be behind me...!" you point your hand behind you. "Minah-ssi" Jongin called you, this time with a serious and firm tone of voice, you looked up at him and gasped when you see his serious face. "It's not that you can't believe, but that you must believe it" you stared at him.

"I understand, I will have to speak directly to your brother" he said while slowly turning around so that his back faced you. "Eh?..." you managed to speak out. "Since nothing I say will be able to persuade you this Saturday, at 4 in the evening we'll meet at the doorway where I just met you just now" he said serious.

"Wait a..." you were cutted off once again by him. " I..." he turned to see you and gave you a smile, but this wasn't his reatarded smile as always, it was a bright and sincere smile. "Would be happy if you could depend on me, even if just a little" he finished his sentence, you stared at him a while but then turned your face to your left, since he was at your right.

_______________________________________________________Saturday_________________________________________________________

You saw him sitting on the sidewalk, in front of the building's door, just like he said. He reached his watch to see what hour it was, you decide to aproach to him, "...It's only because I want to speak with my brother" you looked down to him, who was sitting on the sidewalk. 

You shivered from the cold, "It's cold" you managed to say under your breath. He gave you one of his sincere and bright smiles, you blush and looked away.

"So, where are we going" you asked while shivering, "My house" he replied. *Oh, I see. That'd be the shrine.* (A/N:A shrine it's the most important building which is used for the safekeeping of sacred objects, and not for worship :3).

"I'll use something called a "jichigo da dae"." Jongin spoke up. "Jichigo da dae?..." you asked a little curious, "Yes, your brother's spirit will possess a stuffed toy and become a "jichigo da dae" in order to converse with us" Jongin flash you anther one of his retarded smiles. "I already prepared the doll" he said.

*Aish, I won't be able to see oppa's face!* 

"Here it is" he said while bringing a lion stuffed toy to your face. "This...." you slowly touch it and little tears drops began to steam down your face as you held it between your hands. 

You realized that Jongin was still there and you suddenly sighed heavily and dashed over to his house, "L-let's go faster" you said nervously, he just smiled at you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Taadaah~ hehe I have finished the fourth chapter. Prepere for some action, weeeee~!)