CH 07: You were one of us

This world...full of demons

"S-stop" you said as Jongin and your neck. "I already said that I won't stop Minah-ssi... " he said as he closed his eyes. You flinched with every touch of his, *I am... somehow strange...* 

He slowly opened his eyes and stared at you, you felt a gaze and opened your eyes as well but not for so long since he started to kiss you again but... this time on your lips, *My body... feels hot, as if it's going to melt..." . He continued to kiss you until you heard a door opening and gasped, Jongin let you go out of his grip and walked towards the living room to see who entered the temple.

You sat in the ground, your shirt was messed up because of Jongin, you panted heavily and blushed like a tomato, you were on a daze because of the new experience. You returned to reality when you remembered what happened a few moments ago Let Jongin protect you from now on... forever , you grabed the stuffed lion toy, that your oppa was a moments ago, "Oppa you don't need to worry. I... will defentely find a way to solve this on my own".

"What the hell are you doing here demons this is a temple!!" you heard Jongin yelled and you run towards you heard the conmmotion. "Minah-ssi back off, this is dangerous" Jongin was holding his scarlet sword in a fighting position, *Why the hell is Jongin so altered* you asked yourself, when you turned around at the front gate and saw the same weird guy you met on the bathroom, your eyes were wide open when you saw that guy but he wasn't alone... other two guys were besides that guy. " You bastards how dare you show up here after all these years!?" Jongin's eyes started to get dark and black just as those demons.

"Hmph, you are calling us demons, but you also are one right, Kai" one of them said, he looked younger than the others. "Don't call me like that again or I'll kill you Oh Sehun!" his eyes weren't black, now they were with a mixture of red and black. 

"Guys... we should go now..." one of them said, the one on the right of that guy called Oh Sehun. "Shut up Kyungsoo!" the one that seemed to be the leader yelled at him. "Well... so you have that girl here don't you?, have you drained already her energy?" the guy that I met earlier smirked and took a step forward to Jongin.

" No." 

" I don't believe you... I think I'll just ask her"

" Don't you dare to touch her or else I-"

" Or else what Kai?

"Or else I will ing kill all of you"

" Ahaha , stop right there aren't you one of us.. Kai"

"That was a long time ago Chanyeol"

You just stared at the both of them as they were discussing * So he was one of them huh... I should be aware of him when we are alone*

You gasped when you felt a hand cover your mouth, "Shh~ I am not going to harm you... well at least not kill you."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: I am so sorry /bows 90 degrees/ I was just too busy with all the crap of school, ugh I hate school I HATE IT GOD DAMN. I will try to double update today ~ ^-^)