CH 03: Chanyeol, the demon of fire

This world...full of demons

*Ughh...my uniform is heavy with sweat, I need to hurry home and take a bath.* you were in the bathroom when suddenly you heard a creak from the doors. You turned around and saw that the doors were swaying you, remembered what that guy told you *If an evil spirit or demon had appears next time..."*.

"No way...that couldn't be right?..." you almost whispered. *It's just my imagination*.

You felt a hand in your shoulder, you froze from the fear. Your ears started to shriek, you cupped them in pain.

"So... you called me right...?" a dark and scary voice said right behind you. You turned around to see a man... but not a normal man, he had his eyes full of darkness and they were all red, just as in the movies. He suddenly lifted you up by your forehead.

*Never look into its eyes...* it echoed in your mind, the voice of that guy. You started to remember your brother all that good memories.

Flashback

"When you get scared, close your eyes and oppa will quickly rush to you." your older brother, Dongso said to you with his gentle eyes and warm smile that filled your heart with happiness.

End of flashback

*Oppa... come quick please* you started to cry when suddenly a familiar figure rushed to you and hugged you.

"Oh god, Kwan-seum come to this scarlet sword" the guy from earlier said, he looked very focused and serious. (A/N: Kwan-seum is the godness of protection ^-^). Kim Jongin placed his sword on the demon, he started to stuggle and groan from the pain. His eyes got more dark as Jongin did more prayers. The demon left, in his right arm a scar. 

You stood behind him confused but somehow fascinated by his skills you blushed a little. He turned to you and started to act like the retarded he was, just smiling at you non-stop.

He put his sword away in his cloths...I don't know where exactly I only watched him slide the sword into his shirt. He then started to speak:

"That was the demon of fire and pain... Chanyeol. He must've come because you asked him to come right?... Oh well, Minah-ssi you must be more careful, probaby the next time he can come with his other 4 demon friends, that would be really dangerous you know." he continued to smile like an idiot once again.

"Hey, just now..." you sounded serious but then you grabbed him by his shoulders with an stupid face and said, "What was that!?, what did you do!? you just waved a sword around!" you yelled. "Eh?" he stared at you with an innocent face, just like a puppy.

"Well Minah-ssi, that was... an exorcism." he said calmly as you started to panic. "Exor....cism" you said stunned. "Ki-Kim Jongin what are you!?" you asked him another question once again.

"Even is you ask, "What..." he pulled out his glasses and said "I'm just the son and heir to a poor mudang shrine keeper... thats it?" he stared at you with those eyes and putted on his rounded shining glasses back on. (A/N: Mudang,  in Korean religion, priestess who employs magic to effect cures, to tell fortunes, to soothe spirits of the dead, and to repulse evil.)

*The winter of my second year of high school... I.... discovered an unbelievable true face of a classmate*

 

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Taadaaah~ Hmm kai I never knew you were an exorcist how.. lovely? xD)

Oh My God guys! Have you seen the Jeju photoshoot?! OMG OMG OMG HERE!! >>>>>>

GOD %^&* DAMMIT KAI!! YOU 18 YEAR OLD LITTLE ER!!! UGHHH GO.AWAY

Are you serious...... WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.WRONG.WITh.YOU.ARE.YOU.TRYING.TO.GET.RIF.OF.ALL.YOUR.FANS.!?!?!?!

KYAAAAA BAEKHNU OMFG GET OUT OF THERE YOU WILL FALL OF ;_;. You too kai why the hack are you behind the thing?! aish you guys be careful, lmao sehunnie you are always protected :3

I am squeling extreme now ;_; EXO what have you done to meeh?!

Sorry if your ovaries exploded not my fault blame it on them /points at pictures above/