CH 06: I need... I mean... I want your energy

This world...full of demons

"You are what?!" you backed off from him a little. "I... am sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to be scared of me" he was still in the ground, sweating and panting. "I am now Jongin" you were about to ran away when suddenly he grabed your wrist, in a very weak grip.

"Look, I am sorry if you are scared of me, I understand, but... would you lend me have some of your soul energy?" he was atill panting so it was hard for him to speak well, but you still heard clearly.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES MY ENERGY HAVE THAT ALL THE DEMONS WANT TO HAVE IT?!" you exploded in anger.

" You have a very strong spiritual energy... your spiritual energy is like... food to demons. " he stared at you waiting for an aswer.

" And how the hell do you take my spiritual power huh?!" you were now desperate, scary and angry from all of this. " Don't tell me you have to eat me literally..." you were now about to run away from there just from the thought of being eat alive. But Jongin made his grip stronger.

" It's taken from your mouth" you blushed five shades of red and looked away, "A-a-ar-are y-y-you s-saying that you have to k-ki-kiss me?!" you were nervous and emberrassed from the though of having a kiss with Jongin.

*If I let him take my soul energy that means he needs to kiss me,  and in other words that would mean that he'll steal my first kiss!" you panicked in your mind.

" I... I need your....energy now Minah-ssi, I've drained all my spiritual energy a while ago when I called your brother." he couldn't talked right, he was sweating a lot and even coughing.

"Fine!" your tone was a mix of nervousness and anger. "But I'll give it to you" he nodded as you leaned closer and place a peck on his lips, quickly backing away. " That wasn't enough Minah-ssi" he had recovered a little bit and stood up without swaying from side to side.

Jongin leaned closer to you and whispered, "I am sorry if I am tough... I just need this..."

You closed your eyes tightly as he leaned closer, he first kissed your forehead sweetly, " Y-yah! yo-you said that it was taken from my mouth not fro-" you were cutted off when Jongin started to kiss your neck, *Wah, what the heck is he doi-* your thoughts were cutted off once again. You felt a very warm and humid object glide against your neck, *Don't tell me it's his t-to-tongue* the feeling of his tongue glide against your neck sent shivers down your spine.

"Hey, wait a min-", "No, I won't wait" he replied to you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 (A/N: OMFG!!! I am such a >.<~. Lol, but Jongin needed it, so blame it on....hmm.... ok fine on me )

Kai: Author-ssi, you are making me look like a total ... wanting Minah's energy /le blushes/

Author: Ah come on Kai you are a ~

Kai: Yah! Author-ssi you are so mean~

Author: Oh yes I am ~ ^-^ problem?~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun: Chanyeol... what are you doing to our bottles?....

Chanyeol: Uh... nothing I am just... they seem interesting so I was just seeing them /le scratches back of neck/

Author: Oh my god Chanyeol! Don't tell me you are putting your crack on your hyungs water!

Suho: Is that a unicorn~?

LOL RANDOM