CH 09: Take my energy

This world...full of demons

"Fine!" the both of them, Sehun and Kyungsoo replied to Chanyeol who called for them for help. "Yah! Hyung why did you called us? I was busy ya know" Sehun yelled at his hyung in anger, "Yah you little brat!, how dare you talk to you hyung like that, and you weren't busy, you were freakin' playing with Kyungsoo, now move your here, the both of you!" Chanyeol scolded his dongsaeng *Aish! why is Chanyeol hyung so annoying* Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration. "You didn't heard me?! Get your in here!" Chanyeol could barely scold Sehun right, *Why the hell is hyung so alterated ugh fine I am going then*, "Yah homo! follow me" Sehun turned back to Kyungsoo, who sighed because of Sehun's attitude *This brat, he will never respect his hyungs* Kyungsoo started to follow Sehun.

"Hurry the heck up!" Chanyeol yelled to the both of them. "Jesus ing christ! I am already here!" Sehun exploded with anger and frustration once again, his frustration was because of Minah ignoring him and his anger was because of his oh so loved hyung. "Why did you call-" Sehun opened his eyes wide at the sight of Jongin and Chanyeol almost killing each other. Chanyeol was on his demon appearence and Jongin's eyes were a dark blood color, they deepen everytime he swung his scarlet sword.

"You bastard! get off Chanyeol!" Sehun and Kyungsoo yelled in unison causing Jongin to startle and look back. In that moment Chanyeol took adventage of Jongin's lack of attention and punched him on the back, he fell to the ground, groaning in pain and embracing himself.

"Jongin!" you ran towards him, worried and scared. "Don't. get a-any close-" he couldn't finished his sentence, he was panting and sweating. You flinched at the look in his eyes, they were full of desperation and anger.

You started to panicked even more, you only wanted to finish this nightmare. You looked around, trying to found something, just something that could help you, when you saw Jongin's scarlet sword on the ground, near you. Without hesitate you grabbed it and raise it up high, even thought you were shaking of fear, you decided to hide it... once again.

"Hmph, do you think you can harm us" Chanyeol said with a smirk printed on his face, "Yes I d-do!", *! My voice cracked! !* you began to scold yourself in your mind.

"Are you scared~?" his voice showed amusement yet his voice was still dark and mysterious. You shivered in fear. " I am not! bastard"

"Oh! what did you called me?..." his voice was more scary and darker now, he took steps forward to you, making you shiver. "D-don't dare to touch her, Park Chanyeol" Jongin's voice echoed in Chanyeol's ears, causing annoyance in Chanyeol.

" ! You are ing annoying me! I should just kill you now!"

"Try!"

" Oh hell yes,I will"

Chanyeol turned his back to you, you decided to stab the sword in his back. "Y-you!" he could barely speak. "You ! I will kill you!" from what you had seen of Kyungsoo's personality he seemed gentle and calm, but, right now he was full of anger and darkness. You stepped back from them. "Hyung! hyung!" Sehun shook Chanyeol. "We need to go now Kyungsoo! or else hyung will...he will... you know what happens"

"Fine!... but don't think I am finished with you" Kyungsoo and Sehun disappeared with Chanyeol on their arms.

You threw the  sword into the ground and ran towards Jongin, who was bleeding and spitting blood from his mouth. "J-j-jongin" you touched his cheek and caress it. *This was what I never wanted to happen again!. Others getting hurt by me damn it!* you wanted to slap yourself in there. "This is my fault I am so sorr-" you were cutted by him, who took your hand and caress your left cheek and smiled softly, "Minah, it is no one's fault, do not blame it on you, please..."

"Take my e-energy..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Pheww~ finished ^-^. Hope you guys liked it. I will try to do a double update againu >.<~!)

Author: OMFG Jongin poor you ;_; come here /pats kai's head/

Kai: Yah! you are doing nothing to help me but to hurt me more!

Author: Yah! brat I am trying to help you, you know /le pouts/

Kai: Eeww don't act cute, it's gross

Author: I swear when you are cured I will kick your !!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________