CH 08: She is interesting

This world...full of demons

"Shh~ I am not going to harm you... well at least not kill you" you turned around to see the person... well it wasn't a person it was a demon with a person appearence. Oh Sehun you remebered Jongin call him that, he was leaning in to kiss, well for them it wasn't kiss it was... taking your energy. "Yah! Sehunnie don't keep her all to yourself" that guy "Kyungsoo" yeah I think thats the name said. "Yah! Kyungsoo shut the hell up, and how many times I've tell you to not call me god damn Sehunnie". "Hehe, mian it's because you are cute Sehun-ah" Kyungsoo replied his complaint. "You ing homo"

You took advantage to bite him and get away, so you did. You were starting to run as fast your legs could allow, you heard him cursed and groan in pain. *Hmph that's what you get basta-* your thoughts of victory were cutted off when that bastard appeared in front of you in a blast of wind. 'You think you can get away that easily? huh?!" you froze but return to your cocky attitude to hide your fear.

"Well... yes I do" you replied to him hiding your fear, *Please don't let him notice that I am scared, oppa*. 

"You have guts don't ya"

"Well if you want to call it like that... well yeah"

"Hmm~... you are quite interesting, so that's why that bastard of Kai was keeping you from us" he smirked and you felt disgusted and made a face.

" What?~" he pushed you towards him so that your bodies were glued.

"Get.the..off.me" you were really annoyed

"Hahaha you are so cute when you are mad Minah"

"Don't call me by my name bastard"

"Please call me Sehun" he grinned like a retarded

"I don't give a what your name is well if you excuse me..." you pushed away his hands from your waist and ran towards Jongin, who was fighting with a demon of.... fire

Sehun's POV

"Hmmph she seems interesting... I think I might take her away from Kai~" he smirked to himself as he saw you ran off. "Yah! Sehunnie why did you let  her go?", "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME SEHUNNIE!?" 

The other boy started to laugh histerically, "What's so funny?..." he scratch the back of his head. "Haha...I-it's just that you get mad and that makes me amused" he was out of breath and tears were falling frmo his eyes. "You are ing weird, homo".

"Yah! You are dead if you call me homo again!" Kyungsoo snapped at Sehun

"H-O-M-O~" he said as he ran around the garden of the temple because he knew Kyungsoo will chase him.

"Yah! you are dead Oh Sehun!"

"Homo's! Come here and help me now!!" Chanyeol yelled at the five year old that were chasing each other. "N-neh!" they scratched the back of their heads in embarrassment and sent death glares at each other. "Fine!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

(A/N: Loool, HunSoo chapter xD, well kind of. I just love Sehun and Kyungsoo they are special, though bacon is my bias but god damn Kyungsoo is destroying my bias list on EXO. Like I said, one does not simply have one bias on EXO xD.)