CH 01: Different kinds of demons.

This world...full of demons

* I've not once been surprised or scared. In the 17 years I've lived, not even once... I have seen everything.*

You walked through the school hallways, when you started to hear a commotion in the classroom. You heard a lot of voices speaking about it.

" Ugh! Aren't those guys from class D? Why are they here?!" a girl yelled at them, "Ah! They go to him because he's easy to bully" a boy replied her and just ignored the fight.

You got near them to hear their conversation. "Just do as we said Jongin" a scary guy said to that new transfered kid. "N-ne" said a soft voice.

* I can't believe that anyone helped that kid... oh well I think I'll just help out the new kid* you started to walk towards the door of class A, you ran as soon as you saw that the guys were about to punch the boy. You kicked hard on the desk of the teacher, "How old are you guys. Can't you do anything but pick on a weak?" you calmly said but you also were glaring at the 3 guys from class D. They just startled on your sudden apperance.

"Minah!" your friend yelled at you, hoping that you heard.

"You!, You think that I won't hit you just because you're a girl?!" the guy yelled at you putting his fist up, while doing a death glare to you.

You just send him a cold, lifeless look and aproached him, he sticked him fist out, you just dodge it and lift your leg up and kicked him in his private part. 

The other two guys just helped him get up and started to get scared, you could see it in their faces. You only sticked your tongue at them. "Yah! remember this, we'll make you pay back three-fold!" they just vanished in the hallways.

"Um.." you suddenly heard, you turned around, "Minah-ssi, thats not good!" you saw the boy who was being bullied a while ago.

He started to give you a lecture, " You're a girl, so you shouldn't fight with guys!. What would you do if by some chance, you got a scar?, you should treasure yourself mo-" you cut him off and bang on the desk, annoyed.

"Why should I have listen to the person I saved who, instead of thanking me, is giving me a lecture." you annoyingly said at him".

He just stared at his desk, you followed his gaze and got annoyed, like really bad. "...Aah. Is this about before?" you asked, your annoyed mood was being reflected in your voice. "That's a misunderstanding. I was asked a favor. See, in exchange for copying this math problems, they said they would give me 10000 won!" he said cheerfully, with a brilliant smile. (A/N: 10000 won is like 8-9 dollards).

You exploded in anger and yelled, "ISN'T THAT JUST BRIBERY?!".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were heading to your locker to change into your normal cloths, because you just had P.E class. * He's obviously being used, so why is he still so senseless about it?, Kim Jongin he's probably the type of person I'll be able to understand...*

You aproched the door of class A, "Kya-...that surprised me! It's Minah..." your two friends stared at you, with horror plated on their faces. You curiously walked to them, "...What're you doing? you asked them. A silence pause. "Um... nothing. What aobut you miku?" said your friend, Cha Bowoon a little nervous. "Forgor something" you replied. " A ouija...?" you asked a little surprised. 

You suddenly felt a sharp pain out of nowhere. "...Eh?" your friends stared at you, tensed. "Eh?" you replied. "Just now did you said something?" your other friend Lee Hanji asked you, this time with horror all over her face.

"Don't do that Minah!" your two friends said in unison, scared and tensed. "...Oh, right. With these kinds of things, if someone who can sense spirits is here, something might happen." you said a little amusement showed in your voice, you liked to make people scared out of this things. "The truth is, until I was 5 years old, I was able to see them... ghosts, that is" you sticked out your tongue and laughed. 

"Ehhhhhh? No way!!" Bowoon said as you took a chair and sat on it, a grin plasted on your face, "It's true. So, let's do this~" you happily said. "Wa... Minah's definitely making fun of us, right?!" Hanji started to become tensed by your comment. "I've been found out?~" you cutely said.

"So.. what kind of questions are we asking?" you asked your two tensed friends.. "Umm... about who Suho sumbae likes...?" Bowoon blushed madly, you just chukled and pinched her cheeks, "Ok, start!" you almost were jumping around, you were already not scared by it, by demons, spirits and ghosts.

"Spirits, spirits, please come here..." the three of you said in unison.

Suddenly it looked like time had stopped when the window behind you broke, you saw pieces of glass heading towards you, it look like it was in slow motion. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Pheew, i already finished~ hope you liked it >.<.