Episode 9

No one who care about me

 

“ Lay hyung found a lyric in the guitar case. Whatever it is, it’s yours or not. Just listen to it later. Lay hyung compose it into a song, by using the lyric.”said Sehun while looking at Minji’s back.Minji slowly look at Sehun and smiled. She back walking slowly to the counter and she actually clearly remember about the lyric. She quite shock but she didn’t show it in front of Sehun. Actually, quite awhile she stands in front of the counter. The waitress try to ask her again and again and lastly the waitress touch her hand. She realize and start to order and slowly come back to Sehun. But, Sehun already gone. Minji sit down and texting Sehun.

“ Why did you go?Are you mad about this small thing? Grow up Sehunna” few minutes of waiting.Sehun reply.

“ It’s not about whether you knows how to play guitar or not.I just don’t like people who lied to me.”

“ So you hate me?”

“So you really lied to me?”

“ I’m your best friend, but you don’t believe me?”

“ I’m your best friend, but you are not tell the truth to me?”

“Sehunna… DON’T ACT LIKE A GIRL.Enough! Get back here. You know I don’t like hang out alone.”

“ I already called Tao, he will comes to you. And one thing, sorry if I’m being too sensitive. You can avoid me like you did last time.”

Enough with that, Minji called him. But he not picked up. Yes, they had fight last time, much worse than this. Sehun really sensitive when comes to honesty and believe to other people.He try to not being to think about a small things. Yes he did. But when comes to Tao and Minji, maybe he must to improve more. This is because of his mother. During his childhood, his mom is sicked because she had a brain tumor. Whenever she sick or being attacked with unbearable pain, she told to Sehun that there were nothing. His mother always repeated “ You are not believing your mother is okay?”, “you think I’m a liar?”, “ You don’t believe me?” . He tried to believe  but after a  year, she passed away. He keep repeating “ you said you are not a liar!” “ You said I must believe in you!”, “ I love you but why you lied to me!” over and over again. Now he grow up and slowly understand why his mother lied to him. It’s just not to make him sad since he still a boy, a child back then. Unfortunately, he still can’t accept when people lied to him even this world is already evil, in reality, not all people are honest even himself. He thought that way. Just to convince, everyone is not perfect.

**

 

Thursday.

“ Are you okay Baekhyun?” Zura asked Baekhyun while close her book.

“ Yes, I’m okay.Maybe because I’m not breakfast this morning” said Baekhyun.

“ How about your lunch?” she took Baekhyun’s book and try to arrange it for him.

“ Not yet.” Answered Baekhyun with a weak smile.

“ Baekhyun.. don’t skip your meal. It’s already 3.45pm and you still not eat from morning. Let go to the café. Let me buy you something nice.” Zura smiled. Baekhyun rose and take his assignment paper and submit it in front directly to the lecturer,same goes to Zura. Actually, Baekhyun thinks that he will tell Minji today but Zura still about it, whether it actually the right time to tell her.

“Eat well, Baekhyunna.” Said Zura,put Baekhyun’s meal  in front of him. He eats slowly since he doesn’t have appetite. But, Zura already treat him well, so he has no choice.

“ Baekhyun..” Baekhyun slowly rising his face look at Zura.

“ It’s okay if you cannot finish it, but at least you eat something..filling your stomach. Okay?” Zura smiled. Baekhyun rolls his eyes a little bit because he quite shocked because it’s like Zura can read his mind. After that, they discuss about where they will meet Minji.

**

It’s already 8pm and they are already sitting on their seats. But, Baekhyun do not feel right and uncomfortable being in the crowded. Thanks to Zura, she picked seats nearby the stage so they can see closely to the performance and not too crowded like in the middle of the seats.

“You have to leave soon right? For the performance?”

“ Yeah..” Baekhyun smiled. Zura look at him just not right. As usual, she got it when something wrong with Baekyun. She asked if he sick, but Baekhyun just said he just tired or something like that.

“ Baekhyun, her father is here..” Zura said to him, whispering to Baekhyun since Minji sit beside him. “ I told him to attend here, but I don’t know where is he.” Said Zura. Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Not believing that Minji father will come to that event. Zura really made an effort to do that. At last, Baekhyun stand up to go to the backstage.

 

After a few hours, Baekhyun did his performance with his friends and they really do their best especially Baekhyun. He try to smile, try to sing well, sometimes his eyes searching for Minji’s father but too crowd down there. Sitting for awhile at backstage. He saw Suho coming toward him and said Good job! Suho smiled at him and walk away. He just smiled and think about Minji. How.. about end it today. He still don’t know how Zura convince him to come to this event. Maybe he really miss his daughter.Suddenly, his cellphone start vibrating; showing 2 messages on the screen.

From: Uncle

Good job,Baekhyunna.

 

 

From: Zura

I’m always your fans. Haha! Come here quickly, so we can watch Chanyeol and Lay after this. <3 <3 <3

 

He smiled. He reply for both of them.

To: Uncle

Uncle, let’s meetMinji? Where are you?

 

To: Zura

Kkk… okay. <3 <3 <3

He now out from the backstage and suddenly, someone grabbing his arm, make him quite shock and try to balance himself since he about to fall. “ Uncle!” he looks at his back. Minji’s dad tells Baekhyun that actually he is ready to meet Minji but he don’t know how to. Baekhyun thinks for awhile. Actually, he also collecting his courage to tell Minji about this too.

“ So you are here?” said Zura. She slowly walking toward them. They told to Zura too and Zura said she can do that but it will quite weird since she doesn’t know I know about this. Zura about to continue her words but suddenly, she heard someone start singing. It’s Lay! They all suddenly silent and Zura start focusing to the lyric as same as Baekhyun.

“ I remember this part!” said Zura, now she remember the lyric. No doubt. The song is Minji’s. Minji’s dad doesn’t know understand what Zura means and Baekhyun keep nodding until Baekhyun tell him that the song is Minji’s. Maybe it was made for him. Baekhyun told to him to keep listening to the lyric. Baekhyun and Zura keep their eyes stick to Mr.Kim. His eyes are teary and slowly hot tear drop from his eyes. Visible enough showing he’s crying. He knows that his daughter so lonely without him. Baekhyun patting his back and said let’s end this. Zura remember that she left Minji alone and come back to her sit. She quite uncomfortable because Minji look at her without smiling.

**

At the same time, Minji looks at Chanyeol and Lay singing on the stage. She about to keep listening to the melody. But after few moments she realize something about the lyric. She thinks hard  because the lyric really sound familiar. Suddenly she remember about Sehun said, yesterday.

 

“Well.. I have a friend. You know him, Lay hyung. You saw him at the library last Friday. He bought a secondhand guitar at the town and.. there is a capo. But it’s has a name on it, it’s MINJI. It’s your name.” said Sehun.

“ Lay hyung found a lyric in the guitar case. Whatever it is, it’s yours or not. Just listen to it later. Lay hyung compose it into a song, by using the lyric.”

 

Minji rolling her eyes, she stops clapping her hands and look at Lay without blinking. She knows Lay’s face look alike because she had met him last time.She keep listening and yes.. THE LYRIC IS MINE, she said to herself. She saw Zura coming toward her. She can’t hide her feeling anymore.

“Minji?” said Zura. Not answer from Minji, she just looking Zura’s face and her eyes start teary. Since it’s quite dark, Zura not realize it. Minji suddenly stand up and quickly get out from the audience seat and out from the hall, makes her ways to road. Ways to the bus stop. Zura keeps calling her name but she ignore her. Zura lost her and texts to Baekhyun to come over.

“ Zura! Where is Minji?” asked Baekhyun and Mr.Kim follow behind him.

“ I-I don’t know, I saw her just now but I lost her. I will search this way and you this way..” Zura makes her way to the left and Mr.Kim decides to follow Zura. It’s already night so he quite the worry about Zura. While Baekhyun go to his right, he keeps yelling Minji’s name.