Episode 2

No one who care about me

" Why you don't buy a new one when your medicine already run out? I'm so worry about you,hyung! You should be prepared cause it will be happen anytime."said Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol hyung, it's happen only when you are not eat at all" said Sehun;watching Chanyeol 'advicing' his brother,Suho. Suho just smile innocently.

"Hah! So you have to eat well!" yelled Chanyeol. Suho said relax, why are you yelling at me? I just forget to buy new one, and you already bought it,isn't? So I don't have to worry now. Oh God! Who is the big  brother now? Chanyeol just look him with blank eyes. Suho can't stop laughing, because Chanyeol look cute for some reason. Haha~~

"Hyung!" Suho turn back to see Kai. Kai is so nice to his hyung to so he bought food for them.

"Kai ya, now you are quite rich ya.. Give me some money ..hahah!!" Suho look at Kai smiling while he unpacking the food.

"Kkamjong ya, my bubble tea?" Sehun look at Kai with blank face.. I don't buy it said Kai. He actually bought it but hide it beside the table.

" Ya!! Ya!! YA!!! Kkamjongie hyung...!!!! A~~" Sehun so cute, about to upset. He really craving for milktea right now. Well, everyday he craving for it. Kai have no idea why he like it so much and drink it everyday.Kai can't do anything but to give it to Sehun right away. Sehun sit on the sofa and watch the television without touch the food. Only with his milktea. How cute!

***

" Hey, excuse me. Are you Suho right?"

"Aaa.. yeah.. Can I help you?"

"My name is Lay. Do you know this guy?" while handing in Chanyeol's picture.

"A.. Chanyeol, do you know him?" asked Suho.

" No, but I would like to know him. Where I can find him?"

" I see. He is in music department. He usually use Hall 3 and he's from class... aa... Ah! Class 1A. I think you can find him there."

Lay quite confius with Suho's information. He only know that Chanyeol in music department. "YA!!!"SUHO HYUNG!!!" Aww,It's Chanyeol. He at the first floor, he saw Suho at the second floor from the corridor." I BOUGHT YOU SOME FOOD!!" Suho smiled and waving his hands. "COME TO FIRST FLOOR!! I WAIT AT CAFE!!" Chanyeol pointing to somewhere and Suho already understand and he yelled OKAY!! I GOT IT!!.. He about to go and remember about Lay. He said come on, that's Chanyeol. you want to meet him right?Come with me.

"Ya! Hyung! I told you not to talk with stranger!" Chanyeol whispered to Suho after he saw someone he doesn't know with Suho hyung. Suho just laughing. Stop it, his name is Lay and he want to meet you. Lay,  this is Chanyeol.Chanyeol have no idea why Lay wants to meet him. He don't know him anyway. Actually, He don't really like to talk with stranger.But then, Lay talk to him.

Lay want to make a song and find out that Chanyeol good in playing guitar so he want Chanyeol to help him.Chanyeol asked him why me? and Lay said Sehun introduced Chanyeol to him. Chanyeol asked again that if Lay don't find any other people. He said yes but then they have to prepared for some performance for upcoming event in music department.

"If you can't it's okay, I can try to find somebody else" said Lay.Suho suggest Chanyeol to just help him since he don't want to join his friend for performance for the event later.

" Don't act like you busy, Chanyeol ya" said Suho.After few seconds, Chanyeol; give me your phone number, whenever I'm free I will call you.Is that okay for you? Lay said, it's okay. Whatever you like. I will wait. thank you anyway.

While eating their food, Chanyeol look at Lay leaving them until he leave into the lift.Chanyeol said to Suho that he don't know but he will just try." You know I don't really like to talk to stranger,don't you? You should talked to me first. Ah.. Sehun's friend rig.." Chanyeol stop asking while he facing Suho..Suho stop eating and facing down while hold his stomach with both his hands.Chanyeol hold Suho's shoulder and ask he's okay? What's wrong?  but he said he is okay, maybe he eat so fast so he has upset stomach. Chanyeol told him to sit straight and drink some water. After a few minutes, the pain is gone.Maybe there is some effect from his gastric yesterday.Chanyeol still worry about Suho and Suho just act like nothing happen, he smile and eat slowly.

"Hyung, you're sick and still can smile?" Chanyeol said but Suho said he still hungry and eat slowly. Chanyeol suggest to him go to hospital to check but Suho refuse and said it's just normal one.