Episode 1 : Sick Suho

No one who care about me

" Ya! Chanyeol hyung! Where is Suho hyung?"

" I don't know, I called him just now, but no answer."

Kai takes out his handphone and try to call Suho. He said he want to meet them in front of library. It's already 3.50 pm and Kai has another class. If Suho doesn't come, he has to leave first. He call Suho again and Chanyeol look around while drinking his mineral water.

" Ah.. Suho hyung doesn't not answer his phone, Chanyeol hyung, I have another class at 4.15pm so I think I should go first."

"You can't wait any longer?"

" Yup, I have to go now,okay. See you in dorm."

" Okay then."

Chanyeol look at Kai backing him, leave him alone. He has nothing to do since his class end quite early today. He look at the library. Should I go in or not?Ah~ Too lazy to read those book. His handphone vibrating.He check his phone and Sehun in the library.

I saw you! Come in!

Ah? Where?

In the library.

 

Okay then..

He entered and searching for Sehun, he look around and see Sehun sitting at the second table,beside a window. Wondering, can't believe he's doing his homework.I don't know you are this hardworking said Chanyeol.Sehun, Shut up, I have to finish it and send it tomorrow. Chanyeol smiles and try to look what Sehun's doing. Help me to do this said Sehun, pointing at Discovery Computer; reference book.

" What I should help with your reference book? Should I carry for you? I have no time..." Sehun continuing his words without listen to Chanyeol's." I don't understand and since you good in Computer, I think you can explain this chapter to me." Chanyeol speechless and look at what Sehun's pointing.. He nodded and teach him. Sehun look so serious today. Well,even he studying or finishing his works in their dorm, he still play around. When he get serious? It's depend. But still, it can be counted by fingers. Chanyeol see his face quite long today, thinking why he is like this. Maybe he has problem and don't want to share with him.

Chanyeol and Sehun back to their dorm together. After shower, Sehun; put on his sleeveless shirt and pants, sleep with towel on his head. Maybe he tired, Chanyeol thought. He sit on his chair and look at Sehun for few minutes. He don't understand and just leave it alone.Chanyeol just laid on his bed and take a comic, start to read it. While he read and laughing, he heard someone open the door. Suho enter with book in his hand.

" Ya~ Hyung! You said you want to meet Kai and me in front of library. I waited about 20 minutes okay. Why.." Chanyeol stop complaining and try to look Suho closely. Suho look weak and pale. How white he can be since he already have milky skin. Suho put his book and bag on the table and slowly laid on his bed.Backing Chanyeol who is already sit on his bed beside Suho's.Hyung? said Chanyeol. He get closer to he can see what happen to Suho, wondering if he's sick.Chanyeol;"Are you okay?".He look at Suho, sweating and look like he's in.. pain.. Chanyeol start to worry.. He ask Suho what happened to him.

"Chanyeol ya.. My stomach .... Aa!"

"Ya....hyung~ Wh..What happen?? Your gastric come  again? Where is your medicine? Let me take it! " Chanyeol quickly stand up and searching for the medicine. Ah! He found one, but. Already empty?! He look at Suho, he obviously in pain.He hardly breathing. Chanyeol don't have any idea how pain it is but look at  Suho sweating look like he restrain in alot. He said, it's run out. I will buy one, please wait for me. Chanyeol take his wallet and jacket, quickly  run to the stair and out searching for the any nearest pharmacy or clinic. He know one and just run to go there since it's only near with his dorm.

" Sorry, We close early today."(it wrote on a board) 

"What!!! You are kidding me! Come on!!!" It's close! What the heck of pharmacy is that close already. It's only 8pm. Usually it's close at 11pm. He kick the door and out his mind. He cannot thinking straight and try to look around..  He try to search somewhere else. He keep cursing, he afraid that Suho have to wait longer. "Excuse me, you know where is other pharmacy than this place" he ask someone randomly. " Aa.. I know one, but it's quite far if you walking from here. It's near with public library." Darn it! It's quite far! If he want to go there, he has to take a taxi. He quickly wait and ride one. 

****

Kai come back from his class, after  dinner with his friend, he come back with some food to share with his roommates. He entered the room and see Sehun doing his work. Sehun ya, look here, I bought some food,let's eat. I also bought your milktea bubble tea?? that the way it's called milktea bubble tea?? Too long,isn't it. hahah!! said Kai. Sehun stop doing his work and go to Kai. He said Thank you.. A.. I'm so hungry. Kai asked him that he has a lot of work? He said yes but it's about to finish it. So relief and you came with food. I'm so thankful, you bruise away my anger and stress.Haha!. Kai confuse and ask what anger? Sehun just smiled and said starving anger. I'm not eat since lunch time and I don't have time to buy any food. I just drink mineral water. I even take yours on your table. Kai look at his table, two bottles already empty. Ya!!! shouted Kai. Sehun just smiled and laughing while eating his Jajangmyun. He look at Suho and ask Sehun if he asleep and yes he is. When he came back? Sehun answer he don't know since he took his bath and slept around 6.30pm and woke up around 8.30pm. He even don't know when Chanyeol went out.

Speak of the devil.Chanyeol suddenly open the door harshly without close it back already enough to make Kai and Sehun shock. Suho hyung!!! shouted him. He touch Suho's shoulder and head. Hyung~Poor Suho. He restrain his pain till he asleep. Chanyeol feels guilty and ask Kai and Sehun that when Suho falled asleep and they said they don't know. He afraid that Suho is not just sleep so he decide to wake him up. Slowly Suho open his eyes.Chanyeol can see his pain in eyes, still. " Hyung, I'm so sorry, I'm late. Come on, get up and take your medicine. You will feel better." Suho too weak to answer him, just rubbing his stomach; grasping his shirt. Kai and Sehun already know what happened without asking, must be gastric again. They just keep silent. Kai said if Suho sick again, he will completely panic because when he sick he totally look terrible. Sehun continue that maybe Suho has a white skin. Chanyeol can't sleep,waiting if Suho will wake up again. But, he feel relief when look Suho look quite better. He sleep soundly. It's already 3.30pm and Chanyeol sleep with his book on his chest.