The End

No one who care about me

 

Minji is sitting on a bench at a park.  Thinking about what Sehun had said to her. Yes, it’s true. The song is hers. Maybe she doesn’t know how they can found it. It’s such a long time, thought. Her father appears in her mind. She remembers how much she loved her father back then. She always waits for him to come back together with her late mother, to be as a family again. Until now, she doesn’t know what exactly happened and only made her own conclusion that her father left them. Suddenly, she hears someone calling for her. She slowly turns to her right and saw a familiar figure in front of a closed restaurant not far from her; only few steps away.

“Father?” she slowly murmured. Again, she has no idea why her father is here. Unconsciously, she stood up already. Her body starts to shiver.

“Minji…”

Minji looks at her back with hot tears already running down to her cheeks.

“It’s him. This is the chance to you listen to your father. Gives him this chance to make up for all these years he has been gone.”

“Op…Oppa..” Baekhyun slowly comes to her and hugs her, pats her back.

“Minji, I don’t want you to suffer again. I beg you only for this time, meets your father face to face. Let him explains everything. Don’t wait until it will be too late. Let’s end here. Hm..?” Baekhyun tries to give her strength.  Deep in her heart, she tired of being a hater. Too much for her, furthermore it is her own father. She loves him so much. Honestly, how many times she told herself to hate him, she can’t did that. In the end, she only can make herself busy with those works and slowly forgetting the fact that she has someone to hate.

**

“Uncle.. Look..”  at the same time, Zura saw Baekhyun and Minji at the park nearby and called Mr.Kim. About half an hour, they searched for her, now they found her. Mr. Kim slowly makes his way to the park and at some point, he stops, only few steps to his daughter. Baekhyun saw Mr.Kim and released Minji from his arms. He points at Mr.Kim and Minji slowly walks to her longing father. Their eyes meet. Mr.Kim try to collect all his strength to talk to his daughter. He misses her so much. Both of them already in tears. Without he starts  it first..

“ I knew it.” Minji the one who is speaking first.

“ Few days after mama died, you came to see me right? Since then..since then, you always comes nearby our neighborhood to see me, am I right?” said Minji.

“ and you already knew I always comes to your college, just to see how do you do?” asked Mr.Kim. Minji slowly nodded.

“You know I know it. I hate you but I can feel your presence. I know you were around. I even saw you while I was hiding inside the building. I saw you while I was entering the hall for my exam. But.. but why you didn’t meet me straightaway?” Minji burst into tears.

“I’m sorry dear.. I’m sorry.. I don’t have the strength to do so..”

“you even calls yourself a man,dad?”

“No dear..no”

“You’re , dad! I hate you very much!! I DO HATE YOU!!!” Mr.Kim takes his daughter to his arms. Hugs her like there is no tomorrow for him to live this life .At first, Minji refuses but ended up hugged her father too. Mr. Kim keeps saying sorry to her.

Baekhyun and Zura keep their distance from Minji and his father. Only hope that this is the end of Minji’s sad story.

**

( 2 weeks later..)

 

“SEHUN~~~ OI HOI!!”

Sehun stopped his bicycle and turns around. Who did call him just now? He saw Minji is running with her backpack and quickly sit on the backseat.

“ Ok! Let’s go!!!!”

“W-Whhat?” Sehun quite shock with her behavior.

“ Wa… you bought new bicycle. Good! Good!... Okay, let go to the college now~~~~~..Oh yeah~”said Minji.

Sehun can’t say anything, a smile forming on his face. Without any delay, he starts to cycle his bike. Well~ aa.. Minji quite heavy,thought.

“ Minji ya..”

“Hmm..?”

“Your dad..”

“ Hehe.. no awkward now. He lives with me now.”

“Hm.. Happy?”

“Yes,Absolutely.”

Sehun continues cycling his bike again. He knew what happened after Baekhyun told him everything. He heard that Minji is playing guitar again. 

**

A/N: Ay Yay.... I save you guys from boredom.. ahhaha.. finish this story with quick update and short one.. Thanks for reading.. do leave a comment okay. I know I'm not good in writing.. sorry dears ... bubbye..do follow me and read my other story please.. thanks :D