Episode 6

No one who care about me

SATURDAY

 

Today, Baekhyun accompany Minji and Sehun go to cafe nearby to help their finishing their assignments. They take some times to buy  bubble tea. Minji and Sehun walk in front of Baekhyun and Baekhyun still not drinks his bubble tea. His eyes only looking Minji's back. Sehun is listening to his Ipod while Minji just looking around. Baekhyun don't have mood.He still think about Minji, his cousin. All of his mind just "what should I do? What should I do and what should I do ?". Only that.Suddenly, He stop from walking;feeling quite dizzy until he almost let his bubble tea drop on the floor, but he quickly grab it tightly.he close his eyes for a while and try to balance himself.When Sehun and Minji about to cross the road, Sehun realize Baekhyun quite far from them, Sehun screams calling for Baekhyun since the light is about to green. Baekhyun try to walk faster but he cant. Even Sehun still not realize Baekhyun condition, he still hold Baekhyun's arm and pulling him together crossing the road. Baekhyun saw the cafe only fews metres from them and try to walk fast. Minji choose a table at the balcony, quite relaxing and windy.Baekhyun slowly sit down and he close his eyes until Minji called his name.

" You want to eat something? I want to eat chocolate wafer." Minji asked him, she already stand up and Sehun already at the counter ordering his food.

" No, Thanks. I still have bubble tea." Baekhyun smile and see Minji walking to the counter.

"Ah~ What's wrong with me?" Baekhyun knocking his own head and buried his head into his both arms.

He smells chocolate wafers  and heard Sehun chatting with Minji.

"Hyung, are you okay? Are you tired already?" Sehun patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

" No. Open your works and show me which one I should help you." Baekhyun smile. Sehun and Minji open their personal computers. Minji show her first and then Sehun. Baekhyun try to help anything that he can.

 

*** 

MINJI POV

 While I typing my works,I'm secretly looking at Baekhyun oppa. what's wrong with him? Sometimes he hold his head with his right  hand, sometimes his forehead wrinkles a bit. I don't know but he looks pale. After Sehun asked me few question, my eyes back to my lappy. I remembered last time Baekhyun oppa said he want to see my old me. Playing guitar? Of course not. Guitar only make me remember to my dad.. My lost dad. I don't know why he suddenly act like he don't know about this. Baekhyun oppa knows well that I can't play guitar anymore, I hate guitar. But...why...so  suddenly?

***

"Minji? Minji?" Sehun called for Minji. Weird with her, suddenly stop typing while looking to her lappy blankly."You should focus, we have to submit all of these this Monday okay? focus!" Sehun try to warn Minji to be serious. Minji just nodded and smiles.

"S-Sehun.. Here, Do they h-have lemon tea?" Sehun turns his eyes to Baekhyun. "Yeah, they have" said Sehun. " C-Can you b-buy it for me?" Baekhyun try to restrain his pain. Now Sehun slowly stand up and go to counter. After he sit back with lemon tea on the table.Baekhyun take it for a few gulps.Sehun patted Baekhyun's shoulder and asked what's wrong.

" I-I don't know. I'm dizzy." Baekhyun rubbing his head with his both hands until his hairs look messy.

" Hey, hey relax.. relax.. " Sehun takes books and paper in front Baekhyun and let Baekhyun buried his head between his arms. Minji quite shock and asking what happen but no answer from Baekhyun. " Should we call it a day? I think hyung is sick." said Sehun. Minji quickly go to Baekhyun side " Oppa, are you sick? Okay, okay, let's go home,okay?" Minji try not to be too panic.

" Just wait for awhile... I..I don't think I can walk right now. Don't worry. Just a slight headache, I-I guess. Lemon tea make me feel more better." Baekhyun turn his face to his right,  his hand touch Minji's head softly and smile. Minji nodded and sit back on her chair. Her eyes can't take from Baekhyun. 

Sehun text Chanyeol to come to the cafe. He afraid something bad happen. After a few minutes, Chanyeol arrives with Suho. Suho asked if Baekhyun okay as he approach them. Chanyeol try to massage Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun smile at him.At last, they back home with Baekhyun sleeping behind Chanyeol's back.

***

" Baekhyun? Hey.. Baekhyun.. wake up. Take your medicine." Slowly Baekhyun open his eyes, take his time looking at the ceiling and then rubbing his eyes. Slowly he look beside him. " C-Chan..Chanyeol?" He try to wake up but his headache come again.

'Wo..wo.. slowly Baekhyunna. Slowly, let me help you." Chanyeol try to support  Baekhyun's body and give medicine to Baekhyun."

" It's okay to take it before eat." Chanyeol smile.

" Why I have to take this pills?" Baekhyun just look at the tablets on his palm.

"  You didnt tell me you have migraine?"

" I- I have migraine?" Baekhyun rolling his eyes. Suho giggling beside him. " You even don't know you have migraine? It's okay, take it and eat some food. Then, you can rest." said Suho while ponting at the food on his left hand.

Chanyeol let Baekhyun sleep on his bed since Kai didn't back to dorm tonight. He will sleep at the dance studio since the event already around the corner. Baekhyun not sleeping yet, he just look at Suho busy with studying and Chanyeol reading comic and giggling alone on Kai's bed. He try to close his eyes and question himself, why he got migraine? Is it because he think too much? But.. About what?...Maybe... because of Minji? A... too hard for him. His pain come stinging in his head before he start thinking about Minji again. He decide not to and try to calm down. Suho look at Baekhyun groaning and said try to sleep. You will feel better next day. Chanyeol stop reading and come over to Baekhyun. " Just sleep Baekhyunna." Chanyeol try to massage Baekhyun's head and shoulder. Slowly, Baekhyun fall asleep in his own pain.

***

Sehun sending Minji back home so they have wait together at the bus stop nearby.

"Sehunna, I'm worry. Is Baekhyun oppa okay?"

"Don't worry, Minji ya. We already go to clinic just now right? Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung must treat him well. Don't worry and trust to them okay?" Sehun try to convince Baekhyun will be okay. Minji nodded and sit down to calm herself. She release heavy sigh. Sehun again said to Minji to finish her homework or Baekhyun will be upset as he already help them today. Minji smiled and said yes she will. Not much left. After a few minutes, the bus arrive and Minji waving her hand to Sehun who is still at the bus stop. Sehun back to his dorm and look Baekhyun already sleep. He just entered quietly and take his towel;ready to take bath.

"Minji already back home?" asked Suho, slow enough to be hear by Sehun.

"Yes." Sehun nodded and smile,walking toward the door, on his way to the bathroom.

************************************************************************************************

 

A/N : Here again... For a  quick updating. I'm thinking about one of the comment said that Minji will be angry to Baekhyun. So I think I  will try to find ideas how Minji know her father is here... Hmm.... any comment you guys :) Thanks for coming, I love you :)