Episode 8

No one who care about me

 

Sehun sit down on a chair in a café, enjoying his chocolate waffle and mocha. He takes few gulps from the mocha and slowly put the mug on the table. He stares on the road. Sometimes his eyes focusing at the traffic light, at the cars, staring at the people. What he actually think is the name MINJI is wrote on the Capo last time, is his friend;Minji? But, Minji said she don’t know how to play guitar. He asked her last time at the class. But, it’s hard to believe.

“ Sehun! Last time, did you went to the café with Baekhyun hyung? With a girl.” Asked Tao. Sehun nodding and smile at Tao. Tao pouted and asked “ You went without me! You drank bubble tea without me! And you hang out with hyung without me!” Sehun just smiled innocently.

“ Hehe.. later we will eat together okay. I’m sorry. This time I will treat you okay? By the way, where are you at that time?” said Sehun.

“ Aa… I went shopping with Kris hyung. But we went to buy a cake for Luhan. While hyung buying the cake, I just wait and look at the street. So that’s why I saw you..Hehe… aa.. wait. Who is the girl next to you on that day?”said Tao.

“ A.. You mean Minji?” said Sehun.

“ Minji? Her name is Minji? I have met her before at music room. She’s good!” said Tao with clapping his hand ,making a small clap sound.

“ You met her in music room?” Sehun look at Tao’s face.

“ Yes, she’s playing guitar at that time..aa… I don’t know what the song is but when girl plays guitar, doesn’t her look quite..cool?” Tao cover his mouth and giggling.

“But…she doesn’t play guitar.. Are you sure?” asked Sehun.

“Yes! I still remember that she wear a pink sunglass, and..aa…Hah! she has a blue bracelet .aa.. her right hand I guess..” Tao to remember the old Minji. It’s only after the orientation while they are still rookies in the college.

Sehun already talked about this with Chanyeol and Lay. But, since both of them don’t know much about Minji. So, maybe there is possibility the guitar is hers. Sehun tells himself, how about if he try to figure out about Minji. It’s just because his curiosity.

“ Sehunnieeeeeee..” Minji called him. “ Which part of world are you right now?” it’s already more than 1 minute she arrived and sit down beside him. Minji even eat Sehun’s waffle while he was daydreaming. Sehun look at Minji seriously because he is straight-forward person and he will asked her directly.

“ Minji. You…You don’t like to lie to other people right?”said Sehun.

“Of course! I’m a kind princess!” Minji being naughty and ruffled Sehun hair. Sehun just let her and just continue asking her.

 

“ So, why did you lie to me?” Minji stop eating Sehun’s waffled and slowly her face lost her smiles.

“ Sehunna.. w-why are you asking like that?” Minji asked Sehun.

“ I don’t know but you are my best friend, you know.” Sehun looks down to his mocha. While his fingers  tapping the table. He look serious for some reason. Well, Minji knows that Sehun is quite sensitive. He believes her so much since she is the first person that he meet while orientation. Back then Sehun quite a quiet person ,shy and hardly to start a conversation. He likes to smile a lot but not communication. But Tao and Minji turn him into a new leaf now.  For Tao and Minji, Sehun is like a little boy for them.

“Okay.. I still not understand. Why are you saying like this? What did I do to you? What’s wrong. I’m so sorry. Let me know and I can change it. You know I don’t lie especially to you.”said Minji.

“ It’s not a big deal actually, but I just curious.” Sehun still look at his mocha and not facing Minji while he talked to her.

“ Okay.. okay.. look at me. You should look at me while talking to me..” Said Minji, quite worry with Sehun.No respond from him anyway. Minji still not get it. She never thought she has lied to him. But, she don’t want to be that rough. Maybe she really did it so she just asked him nicely.

“ I..I thought that..you can play guitar.” Minji rolling her eyes; not this again.

“ Why did you want to know about this? It’s not that important to you.” Minji sounds quite rough. She don’t like to talk about this. About music.. guitar especially.

Sehun look at Minji who is already wrinkle her forehead and waiting for his answer. “ Tao said you can play guitar well since he saw you in music room and last time I asked you but you said you don’t like guitar and don’t know how to play it AT ALL. What is that mean?” asked Sehun,slowly. Minji don’t give a quick answer. She takes a deep breath and asked why Sehun really  want to know this?

“Well.. I have a friend. You know him, Lay hyung. You saw him at the library last Friday. He bought a secondhand guitar at the town and.. there is a capo. But it’s has a name on it, it’s MINJI. It’s your name.” said Sehun.

“You know I’m not the only one Minji in this world right?” Minji sounds irritated and try to convince him that the guitar is not hers. Actually, she did sold her guitar back, yes it is at the town. But, yeah. Still, not sure the guitar that Sehun means is hers. Sehun look innocently to Minji. “ But.. the capo has your name on it” Sehun lowering his head.

Slowly, Minji’s memories refreshed themselves. She remembers when she sold the guitar, she was in dilemma whether to take her capo or not. Her father bought a guitar for her while she said she want to learn guitar. She play guitar because her father is a good guitarist and inspiring from him, she started to like it. The capo actually his father’s but then passed to her. The name is written by his father anyway. But then, she don’t want to keep it so she sold the guitar with the case and not look and didn’t took anything from the case.

“It’s not mine.”again Minji said it to Sehun. Minji asks him to stop think about this matter since it’s not worth to talk about it. Just not important. She smiled and said want to buy something for herself. As she stand up backing Sehun, slowly Sehun mention about the lyric.

 

*** 

A/N : Lay have no relationship with Minji.. He just bought her guitar after Minji sold it. Well, you can call it as FATE? :) Thanks for reading I will update soon..Actually this update not complete. But, I will just put the continue at the next chapter. Do comment okay.. Ask me if you do not understand.. I love you :D