Episode 5

No one who care about me

"Minji ya, don't forget to take your medicine." Baekhyun said to Minji and tell her to get inside her house.After that, Suho and him wait the bus at the bus stop. Suho ask who is she? Baekhyun smile and said she is his cousin. She's pretty right? Suho smiled and nodding. Baekhyun have a gut to tease Suho by saying that why Suho blushing? Suho said no he isn't, but slowly he is because he's always get blushing whenever he being tease.Furthermore, he has a white skin.

 

*** 

"Chanyeol, the song.. I've done it." Lay said it with a smile on his face. Chanyeol take an Ipod from Lay and listen to it."Good job,bro"

Lay smile and say " I think I want to perform this song..with you." Chanyeol is rolling his eyes while looking at Lay. Aw.. what I should do now?Hm...

"I-I know you said that you don't want to participate..and.."Lay lowering his head.

"Let's do it." Chanyeol said it with a smile on his face. Well, he doesn't want to disappoint Lay. Slowly  he sees a smile blooming on Lay's face.

"Are you sure,Chanyeol?" asked Lay again.

Chanyeol nodded. Well, not bad right? Since I already submitted all my assignment.So, what a big deal right. Okay, I'm on!

Since its only about 5 days before the music event, so they still have times to practice.

**

"Minji."

"Hmm?" Minji look at Baekhyun's face.She put down her greentea on the table.

" I miss the old you." said Baekhyun with a small smile on his face.

" O-Old me?"

"Can you play guitar again?"

"Baekhyun oppa.."

Minji is speecless now. She used to play guitar. But not anymore after the accident.

" You know I.."

"Okay.. I'm sorry. I think I'm too much. I think I shouldn't said that. Sorry dear." Baekhyun stands up and take his computer book, starting his footstep out from the cafe. 

***

BAEKHYUN POV

Why did I said that to her? Oh my.. I just miss how she played guitar. She's a good guitarist anyway. It's hurt to see her now. I don't think I can keep this anymore. I walked under a shady tree and sit down on a bench. I close my eyes as I lowering my head facing the ground.

"I came backfrom London and I found out that my wife alerady passed away in accident. I want to meet Minji but I can't. Last time I saw Minji at her mom's grave.I don't think I can face her.Baekhyunnie, I'm sorry for burdening you but please don't tell Minji I'm here. I don't want to hurt her anymore. It's enough for me to know her that she think I'm dead. It's okay. But please don't tell her okay. I believe you." 

" But Minji is alone, uncle."

" She has you all these times. "

"Uncle. I don't think this is right. It's hurt me to see her like that. She miss you all these years."

Uncle only showed me his smile. I don't know I should tell Minji about his father just around this neighbourhood. Oh god! Seriously I don't know what to do now. I found out his father lives at the next city. All of these times, Minji hate her father because she thought that her father ignoring her mother and herself and one day she thinks her father is dead.

" My father is dead. I will think he already dead."

She said to me  years ago. But last 2 week I found his father at a club. As always like old times, playing guitar pleasing all audiences. God, why did I met him. Why did he still recognize me after years. 

***

"Baekhyun?"Suho called him but no response.

"B-Baekhyun, are you sick?" again, Suho called him and touch him on his shoulder.

"A? ahhh.. no no. Sorry." Baekhyun smile and try to eat his spaghetti slowly.

"If you have problem, you can tell me." Suho smille.

Baekhyun really want to talk about Minji to Suho. But he's not ready. Maybe afraid? Ha.. he just don't know what to do. Suho look at Baekhyun and assumed that he not ready to share his problem.Then, he said It's okay. If you ready you can tell me okay. Just eat for now. Enjoy your meal okay.  Baekhyun not answering,just gives a nod and smile.

***

Chanyeol sit on his bed and asked Kai if he will attend to the music event next week. Kai said yes he will go with Suho hyung and  Sehun because his friend will perform. 

"So you also will dance?"

" Yes. But only a backup dancer. Hm.. I think Suho hyung must go since he will be one of the crew with Tao,isnt?"said Kai.Chanyeol nodded and Sehun asked Chanyeol if he will perform too? Chanyeol smiled and said yes he will with Lay.Sehun said that's great.

Suho entered the room with his towel on his head and open his cupboard for his clothes. " Hyung, did you asked Baekhyun to go together with us?"asked Kai.

" Yes, maybe he will bring Minji with him. I don't think he will go with us because he must waits Minji." said Suho.

" Hmm.. That's okay. So we will meet at the event." said Kai  while eat his pizza on his table. Chanyeol continuing practising the new song with his guitar. Sehun came and sit beside Chanyeol and listening with awe on his face.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************8

 

A/N :

Guys, sorry this story sound boring . I make it random and I don't know how to make it interesting. Haaa.. but I'll try to finish it. Well,  for now I just think that 

1) Minji realize that the songs is hers.

2) Baekhyun tells Minji about her father

Actually, I don't think Minji is the main character. but yeah, since I made it on the spot.. automatically she become the main character. hope you guys dont mind. :P hehehehe